Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Street Fighter X Tekken

Started by FreeRunner, July 21, 2011, 11:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xxenace

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 05, 2012, 03:17:13 AM
Yeah but seriously...what was Namco thinking have characters names Leo and Lei.  Did they not expect confusion?
well it never confused me

Saitsuofleaves

Anyway, how bad do you think the fallout for this will be?

EDIT: SFxTK: Blanka Gameplay

Especially with the above and a screenshot showing all 12 characters on the disc?
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

tbh probably wont be no more of a fall out than usual people stay mad for a month tops then everyone just gives up because we all know it will happen again

Saitsuofleaves

Except there is no usual.  The only other time Capcom got caught like this was with Jill and Shuma...to which we already knew they were DLC MONTHS ahead of time so it was figured they'd be on the disc, and those two weren't the biggest fan favorites.

These guys though, we figured we'd get at least some if not all of them in the game without DLC up until Jin's reveal, and Guy and Cody were teased to be in the game normally almost a year ago.  This one will hurt a LOT more.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 05, 2012, 04:11:57 AM
Except there is no usual.  The only other time Capcom got caught like this was with Jill and Shuma...to which we already knew they were DLC MONTHS ahead of time so it was figured they'd be on the disc, and those two weren't the biggest fan favorites.

These guys though, we figured we'd get at least some if not all of them in the game without DLC up until Jin's reveal, and Guy and Cody were teased to be in the game normally almost a year ago.  This one will hurt a LOT more.
true but honestly i dont think capcom will care unless the community sends them a giant fuck you letter or threaten to kill a 1000 kittens

Saitsuofleaves

You mean kill a 1000 Blankas.

Xxenace

well eventually this needs to stop not enough gamers call out companies on the bullshit

Saitsuofleaves

It's not gonna stop because it's obvious that people secretly don't care.

80% of the People getting SFxT don't care about this, hell they're just happy they're getting new characters.  They either justify it, or are just like "Meh, don't care, still my favorite character".  And this is the way for all games, not just FGs. 

This policy will not stop because people don't care enough to try and stop it.  For every 1 person who doesn't buy anything, 10 more people buy EVERYTHING.

Delta

No Dragunov, no buy.

At least Elena will be there, but still this is just too much BS, even for Capcom standards.

Which makes me think if Namco is going to do DLC like this, i mean the contract between both companies should be equal for the both of them, so if Capcom is making DLC (aka charging for more money with Tekken characters), don't know what would stop Namco from doing the same.

Saitsuofleaves

I just want to know how they'll respond to this.

SKill is at Final Round I believe and I know this news is making the rounds there (Gootecks apparently is spamming it on Twitter).  I feel bad for him having to cover for Capcom but he's probably going to take the most of this outside of Ono.

Xxenace

lol capcom is starting to take down the videos

Saitsuofleaves

And Soul Reaper is making new accounts, he already has Bryan and Lei up now.

Xxenace

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 05, 2012, 05:56:46 AM
And Soul Reaper is making new accounts, he already has Bryan and Lei up now.
link?

Saitsuofleaves

Xxenace

bryan looks way to fucking huge in this game