Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Out of the blue

Started by Blue, August 04, 2011, 06:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue

Greetings everyone! Nothing much to say, i consider myself some kind of KOF98 and MOTW player retired played a lot both games until some things happened and i left the group. Anyway i played KOFXIII a couple of months ago in a travel and really loved it, the game is so pretty and the gameplay is so fluid. With the console version so close now i decided to join so i can discuss about the game, i also want to improve my own game and also would be a pleasure to play with some of you in the near future.

d(^_^)b

ZeWickedOreo

Hello there and welcome to dreamcancel! :D hihihi Ikr! There's such a huge graphics improvement from XI's transition to XII and XIII :)))
BUCK UP, BRUH! :>

iamGab

Kane317

Quote from: Blue on August 04, 2011, 06:10:26 PM
Greetings everyone! Nothing much to say, i consider myself some kind of KOF98 and MOTW player retired played a lot both games until some things happened and i left the group. Anyway i played KOFXIII a couple of months ago in a travel and really loved it, the game is so pretty and the gameplay is so fluid. With the console version so close now i decided to join so i can discuss about the game, i also want to improve my own game and also would be a pleasure to play with some of you in the near future.

d(^_^)b

Perfect timing to become a serious XIII player, welcome to DC Blue. 

Blue

omegaryuji

Old man/bad player