Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Wazup

Started by testament101, August 19, 2011, 06:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

testament101

Hello Dream Cancel,  I'm testament101 and I'm from NC.  I've been playing games for a little bit.  Started in about 2007 with Guilty Gear.  I've always wanted to play KoF but I was late with that party every time it got popular in NC.   This happened w/o fail lol...KoF XI and NGBC got pretty big over here but I kinda missed the boat on both those games.  So this time I plan to jump right into XIII as well as try and get good at 2k2UM and 98UM; seeing as just about everything else that's come out lately isn't to my liking...  This site seems to have everything I need to accomplish that.  So thanks in advance for the resources and hopefully I'll meet some of you guys at tournaments for tips and what not.

omegaryuji

Welcome to DC :) .  There seems to be a handful of enthusiastic players out in NC, so hopefully you guys can jumpstart a XIII scene and get cooking come October :)
Old man/bad player

testament101

Thanks!...I don't know if you guys remember Cajunstrike and P-Soul from XI and NGBC but them and a lot of og's are almost gonna drop like all the new stuff to go hard on XIII so we should have a good scene started.

omegaryuji

Yeah, Cajunstrike is definitely one of the names I remember from that area.  Cool to see so many people looking forward to XIII.
Old man/bad player

Kane317

I'm glad to hear all the old schoolers are coming out of the wood works.  I'm not surprised at all as XIII would definitely be the game to do something like.

Testament101, it's never too late to join a game, despite if you feel that people have had a headstart.  Over here in Cali there countless players (especially in Norcal) that started later, but are cashing up just fine.  It's all about dedication and hard work.  Welcome to the site.  =)