Dream Cancel Forum

KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 10/4 1st page)

Started by Greenwood, September 07, 2011, 10:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sibarraz

Well, Tekken Hybrid is not that big deal since is a PS3 exclusive, and overall, I feel that are targeted to different demos, at least more than UMVC3

Waifu Material

DarKaoZ

Tekken Hybrid had November 22nd as it's release date for a while. So when KOFXIII got delayed to the same date, so I mentioned that a few pages back. But yeah, Tekken Hybrid is a PS3 Exclusive, but it can still affect the sales for the PS3 userbase. Weird enough, the Japanese version of Tekken Hybrid comes out in December 1st, so I kinda hope it gets pushed to December in the US too.

KBlackNoah

QuoteI think we should show how awesome KOF is, by just playing it and trying to improve.

*too busy playing the BF3 beta and btw i have nowhere to play at - the pc dump sucks monkey ballz

desmond_kof

Quote from: KBlackNoah on September 29, 2011, 11:51:37 PM
QuoteI think we should show how awesome KOF is, by just playing it and trying to improve.

*too busy playing the BF3 beta and btw i have nowhere to play at - the pc dump sucks monkey ballz

Good for you.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

arstal

Harada tweeted the release date this morning, so SNK didn't know.

Terrastorm

IIRC, Tekken Hybrid just consists of the Blood Vengence movie, TTT HD, and a TTT2 demo with just four characters( Alisa, Xiaoyu, New devil versions of Kazuya and Jin). And the two games aren't online. So, I just think this is for Tekken fans only.

sibarraz

Yep, nobody is that excited for hybrid, or at least in a case that will affect KOF, UMVC3 was more a case, an still I think that I will not be THAT terrible

Waifu Material

pablofsi

Quote from: arstal on September 30, 2011, 01:14:25 AM

Yeah, because companies depend from Twitter to have information about possible competitors.

Xxenace

Quote from: Desmond Delaghetto on September 30, 2011, 12:20:37 AM
Quote from: KBlackNoah on September 29, 2011, 11:51:37 PM

Good for you.
hey dont be hatin on battlefield bro shit is beast to the max(the kids still say that right?)

sibarraz

Quote from: pablofsi on September 30, 2011, 01:36:23 AM
Quote from: arstal on September 30, 2011, 01:14:25 AM

Yeah, because companies depend from Twitter to have information about possible competitors.

''Man, the boys will not believe when I tell them the release date of Tekken Hybrid''

Waifu Material

Delta

I too don't see Tekken Hybrid as a possible menace to KOF XIII sales, if the games don't have online like it has been said before, then it's mostly for Tekken fans.
My friend is a huge fan of Tekken, and he planned to buy Hybrid, then he heard TTT2 demo will only have 4 characters, and canceled his plans to buy it.

Saitsuofleaves

Yeah honestly, TTT2 demo isn't worth buying something like Hybrid.  I mean, if Tekken guys want a holdover that bad...well that's what Namco makes Soul Caliber for (well...at least THESE days...).

Anyway, new discussion, who do you guys think benefits the MOST from their console tweaks?
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Reiki.Kito

DarKaoZ

Quote from: Reiki.Kito on September 30, 2011, 04:39:24 AM
Mai hands down. She's 900 times more playable.

I think she needs more moves, at least 1 more Special or Super.

Xxenace