Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

kof yay

Started by MDK, September 12, 2011, 06:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDK

Hey y'all. I've had this account for a while, but never posted much mostly because I couldn't readily play kof13 for the longest time. Well now we'll soon be able to enjoy it on console so I've decided to post more.

kof13 will be the first kof game I'm going to play seriously. Before, I've played Guilty Gear for a few years starting in 2003 and more recently got back into fighting games when SF4 came out.

I'm currently in the bay area, but should be in Los Angeles in a few months. So shoutouts to David Kong and lainysky (like the only people I got a chance to play the game with) and I'm looking forward to some ggs with the rest of you guys!

alsokula4lyfe
"You didn't beat me; v-13 beat me." - nu hater
"Weapon X! It's your only hope!" - some dude circa evo2k4

Reiki.Kito

Welcome to Dream Cancel!

Delta

Welcome to the family, this is the best time to try a KOF game seriously, lot of people crazy for XIII release.

BTW, what series is your avatar from? Just...curious :)

davidkong07

welcome to the site you punk ass biatch, hope you're ready to get bodied lol

In it to win it!

MDK

Quote from: Reiki.Kito on September 12, 2011, 06:32:55 AM
Welcome to Dream Cancel!

Thanks!  :)

Quote from: Delta on September 12, 2011, 06:34:43 AMBTW, what series is your avatar from? Just...curious :)

the idolm@ster (the one from this season, not xenoglossia). There isn't too much of what's going on in my avatar; it's usually a pretty light show and good for just blowing off a bunch of accumulated steam (at least for me anyway).

Quote from: davidkong07 on September 12, 2011, 06:51:09 AM
welcome to the site you punk ass biatch, hope you're ready to get bodied lol

You're ass ain't gonna have any excuses when you get scraped by my gimpy Kula (eh she might be good still what do I know).

omegaryuji

Old man/bad player

Animefreak

Just wanna say so far Xenoglassia > The new one lol.

MDK

They're certainly very different. I think fans of the im@s games were like WTF when Xenoglossia aired. The current show is much more faithful to the games (though even that is debatable. at least the worlds are pretty similar). lmao I'd say that's enough about that.

KOFKOFKOFKOKOFKOFKOFKOFKOFKOFKOF

Animefreak

Hey i think the games are alright, I was actually TOTALLY blown away when Xenoglassia hit and it was.... a mech show. But it ended up being alright and interesting to say the least, high quality no doubt helped it lol.

Kane317

Quote from: dopenhagen on September 12, 2011, 06:24:38 AM
Hey y'all. I've had this account for a while, but never posted much mostly because I couldn't readily play kof13 for the longest time. Well now we'll soon be able to enjoy it on console so I've decided to post more.

kof13 will be the first kof game I'm going to play seriously. Before, I've played Guilty Gear for a few years starting in 2003 and more recently got back into fighting games when SF4 came out.

I'm currently in the bay area, but should be in Los Angeles in a few months. So shoutouts to David Kong and lainysky (like the only people I got a chance to play the game with) and I'm looking forward to some ggs with the rest of you guys!

alsokula4lyfe

Welcome to DC dopenhagon!  You know lainysky and dkong?  Nice, I guess I'll be seeing you around WNF or SCR then!