Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Greetings and Salutations from Jersey City, New Jersey

Started by Kirah, October 21, 2011, 07:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirah

My name is Kirah, and I haven't been playing KOF much. I recently started to want to play this game competitively. My main game currently is MBAA (Melty Blood Actress Again), and I wholeheartedly feel I enjoy this game. I'm practicing XI and 2K2um to prepare for XIII. It's a pleasure to be a part of this community and meet you all in combat someday. ^^
MBAA: Artifex Hyacinthinas
KOFXIII: Athena\ K' \ Leona or \Kyo

Kane317

Welcome Kirah, I believe there are several Melty players on here as well, welcome to Dream Cancel and as long as the netcode permits, we'll see you online!

desmond_kof

"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Kirah

omegaryuji

Welcome to DC :)

I've tried Melty (one of the guys I regularly play fighters with imported a CC board, so I tried it out *laughs* ), and it seems nice, though I've never really given it a serious look.  Anyway, XI and 2002UM should be good training grounds for getting into XIII, so practice up and have fun ;)
Old man/bad player

FataCon

Kirah... have I seen you on Bread before? Name looks familiar. Anyway, welcome to DC and I hope you enjoy KOFXIII. Hopefully you get out to NEC or FR for some KOF tourney action!

Kirah

Yeah you have. I'm a moderator in the Aozaki Aoko thread I pretty much go by "The Logical Mr. Spock"

jonnitti

Whats up dude.  I'm also from Jersey.  I go to Rutgers NB and we have casuals every Thursday at the Busch Campus Center which we have AE, MvC3, MBAA, GG and smash.  I'm trying to get kof added in the regular meetups.  Feel free to swing by, there are a good amount of melty players there and as you said before you do play melty.

bigvador