Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Sarasota, FL checking in

Started by Sikemopko, November 02, 2011, 01:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sikemopko

Hey guys I am Sikemopko from Sarasota fl and I am a huge SNK fan. I have been playing kof since '94    And I still have my neo geo gold aes system hooked up to play fatal fury, kof, samurai showdown 1&2, art of fighting 1&2, along with other awesome games.  I haven't played kofxiii yet but I have been studying the game for some time now. Part of my studying has involved me lurking around DC, so I finally decided to create an account. I love the site and the info, and I plan on being a major contributor to the forums once the console version is released.

I run a video game scene down here and a couple of us play 2002 um on 360. We also play mvc3 3rd strike and ssf4ae. However these games have only been helpin me pass the time until the release of 13 on console. I plan on really promoting the game in my area and I have been working on an event at my local game store during the week it is released. I hope to drum up major excitement in Florida for this game!

My gamertag on 360 is: Sike Mopko
XBL Gamertag: Sike Mopko

Sir_Selah

Welcome to DC!

The explosion of activity this place is going to see when XIII drops is going to be exciting to say the least.

PSN - Sir_Selah (KoF '95 and XIII).

Batman fights the Riddler while I play unfitting music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw4sRegYagA

BioBooster

Welcome to DC!!

Another peer who started out on 94! I was memorized by back in the day. Thinking back to it, I kinda like the fact that there was no team edit - lol

Awesome that you are actively building up hype in your area like that. Def hope things go well.

bigvador

baccano1932

Hello and welcome to Dream Cancel Sikemopko, it's a pleasure to meet you.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

omegaryuji

Welcome to DC :)

Build up that local hype!
Old man/bad player

Alucard DX