Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Off Topic thread:Gen 8 Edition

Started by Xxenace, November 14, 2011, 08:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proto Cloud

Yeah, it doesn't look bad at all, but I'm probably not getting a Vita til that price drops.

Xxenace

im buying a vita as soon as i hear a release date for djmax technika

Saitsuofleaves

I shall NEVER get a Vita...until I eventually get screwed over and forced to buy one.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

I'm waiting for Persona 4: The Golden myself and some fixes on the interface, because from what I've heard it's pretty frustrating to use right now.

Xxenace

Proto Cloud

That sounds pretty slick but I'll reserve my excitement once the price, game list and potential for DL games get announced.

Saitsuofleaves

Honestly, I'll say my catchphrase.

Meh.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Delta

Games getting rererere-released for the 100th time? Damn you SNKP.

Proto Cloud

As long as they release Samsho VII, I'm cool with it.

Xxenace

i just want snk to release real bout on the psn i still kick myself because i didn't bring my ps2 and for some reason ggpo seems to hate me and i dont have a decent controller to use for fighting games on my pc

Saitsuofleaves

Xxenace

Saitsuofleaves

Yeah, but alas, it will never be good enough for those who were Spectacular Spidey fans.

Proto Cloud

^^ That Team Roomba vid is so old.

That Spider-man is looking solid, but I miss his old Fox Kids VA.