Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Off Topic thread:Gen 8 Edition

Started by Xxenace, November 14, 2011, 08:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proto Cloud

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 20, 2012, 05:55:11 PM
What do you mean a prologue?  I'm honestly asking as I don't have the game unlike you.  Isn't Revelations placed before RE5?

Oh, and you said apparently twice.

Because they're alluding to an event that's supposed to happen that brings both Jill and Chris together that isn't what happened in RE6. I could be wrong since I'm not done yet, but it seems that it's building up to that.

Also I said apparently twice because I didn't have my contacts on.

Saitsuofleaves

On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

It's hard to explain exactly, but they're setting up a major plot point for later use. My guess is RE6.

Xxenace

Saitsuofleaves

Point and Click...for a console.

Yeah, honestly, while I wouldn't get it on PC, it would be much better suited for it, as I doubt many of today's pathetic console gamers have the patience for a point and click game.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

Unless it's a cheap downloadable title.

Saitsuofleaves

Well it will be cheap, downloadable...episodic series.  Which I've yet to see work as advertised.

EDIT:  Oh, and this happened.

http://www.cryptozoic.com/articles/cryptozoic-announces-capcom-deck-building-game

Before anyone says anything, the last time Capcom did something like this, was the RE:DBG with Bandai, and it's fucking excellent, so yeah, I'm hyped about this actually.

Proto Cloud

Actually, that stuff has worked before. Never played the Point-n-Click Telltale Games like Sam and Max?

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: Proto Cloud on March 21, 2012, 03:02:18 AM
Actually, that stuff has worked before. Never played the Point-n-Click Telltale Games like Sam and Max?

Actually, nope.

Xxenace

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 21, 2012, 12:06:15 AM
Well it will be cheap, downloadable...episodic series.  Which I've yet to see work as advertised.

EDIT:  Oh, and this happened.

http://www.cryptozoic.com/articles/cryptozoic-announces-capcom-deck-building-game

Before anyone says anything, the last time Capcom did something like this, was the RE:DBG with Bandai, and it's fucking excellent, so yeah, I'm hyped about this actually.
that sounds cool but i find it hard to get exited about any kind of card game

Saitsuofleaves

I usually do too, but after the RE:DBG, I'll get hype for this.

Proto Cloud

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 21, 2012, 03:03:59 AM
Quote from: Proto Cloud on March 21, 2012, 03:02:18 AM

Actually, nope.

As far as I remember both Sam and Max and the Back to the Future episodes they released sold really well and they're actually pretty good. I'd recommend you'd give them a shot.

Saitsuofleaves

I'm backlogged as it is, once I'm done with my library and I'm really looking, I'll give it a shot.

EDIT: http://andriasang.com/con0c9/bayonetta_anarchy_reigns/

...YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.

Proto Cloud

^^ Actually those S&M games are about an 1 hour long a piece, plus they're on the cheap now.

I was about to say, that if Jack from MadWorld was in, why not Bayonetta. Makes sense with all the crazy designs. Any release date yet?

Delta

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 21, 2012, 04:02:18 AM
EDIT: http://andriasang.com/con0c9/bayonetta_anarchy_reigns/

...YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.

Kinda old news bro, i saw that like 1 month ago, not that there's anything wrong with that.
It's good to see Bayonetta there, but still the game needs more publicity, i rarely see any hype for it.