Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Off Topic thread:Gen 8 Edition

Started by Xxenace, November 14, 2011, 08:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitsuofleaves

On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

FataCon

Xxenace

Delta

Xxenace

Quote from: Delta on January 29, 2012, 03:39:18 PM
So, Capcom announced a new Ace Attorney game (AA5), and HD remakes of AA1, AA2, AA3 for iPhone/iPad.

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/452/452047/
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201201/29009127.html

well thats great hope it comes stateside i think i heard the last had a bit of trouble someway or another coming over

Saitsuofleaves

...AA5...one second.

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm good now...fuck yes...
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

Xxenace

well i guess im glad the the netcode patch for kof is starting to float around hope it fixes a bunch of stuff cause i would kinda like to "play" my game

Saitsuofleaves

Xxenace

i just need someone to hurry and tell me if its good or not not really trying to be negative but this shit shouldn't happen any more

Delta

Saitsuofleaves

Xxenace

well they need to fire whoever does the netcode over there because he/she had their 3 shots

i dont think it's to much to ask for my game to work decently

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: Xxenace on January 30, 2012, 11:27:29 PM
well they need to fire whoever does the netcode over there because he/she had their 3 shots

It's GSS.  The only reason I can fathom why they're still using their netcode, is because it's actually owned by SNKP and is in-house possibly. 

Xxenace

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on January 30, 2012, 11:35:30 PM
Quote from: Xxenace on January 30, 2012, 11:27:29 PM

It's GSS.  The only reason I can fathom why they're still using their netcode, is because it's actually owned by SNKP and is in-house possibly. 
im guessing thats been the one they've been using for all their games so far right? and im guessing in runs better in asian companies than it does down here