Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Off Topic thread:Gen 8 Edition

Started by Xxenace, November 14, 2011, 08:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitsuofleaves

On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

Saitsuofleaves

No, i got that, I just don't get how that connects with MGS.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

Delta

Is Darksiders any good? i'm thinking about getting it before the 2nd part.
I was very interested in getting it back in the day, but Bayonetta stood in the way.

Xxenace

Quote from: Delta on March 19, 2012, 04:05:02 AM
I was very interested in getting it back in the day, but Bayonetta stood in the way.
do it

Saitsuofleaves

Are there any Yakuza games for the PSP?

Delta

Quote from: Xxenace on March 19, 2012, 04:10:55 AM
Quote from: Delta on March 19, 2012, 04:05:02 AM
do it

OK, as soon as my arm gets better (injury, can't move it that much) i will get it.

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 19, 2012, 04:19:20 AM
Are there any Yakuza games for the PSP?

Nop, but a Yakuza game is getting made for Vita, if that counts.

Saitsuofleaves

It doesn't, as I have a PSP and no Vita.

Xxenace

Delta

Yeah, actually it's a broken bone (left humerus or upper arm), it happened after a long, long time without exercise, tried to lift some heavy stuff, and when the *crack* happened i knew it wasn't good.

That was like 2 weeks ago, and meh, i will live, we can all look back and have a laugh at it XD.

Xxenace

you totally killed my joke but i hope you get better bro

Saitsuofleaves

Your joke sucked, not worth a funeral.

Xxenace

Proto Cloud

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 18, 2012, 10:21:42 PM
No, i got that, I just don't get how that connects with MGS.

It doesn't. I'm comparing it to how Metal Gear went from realism and strong themes to balls-out insanity.