Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Is anyone else foaming at the mouth and going to bed early?

Started by Sir_Selah, November 22, 2011, 04:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baccano1932

I'm ready for the shuffle ready for the deal ready to let go of the steering wheel I'm ready.As I will be waiting outside the mall in the cold waiting for it to open, and I plan on playing extensively tomorrow , I don't know how much i'll be playing online though since I want to practice before going online.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

K1LL1NGZ0NE

It sucks I should be getting the game early tomorrow, but I have school to go to. I have KOF XIII and a paper both due on the 22nd and I think my paper may have suffered for my impatient waiting.

Emperor Paine

Got all morning to play until late afternoon. The work my closing shift. Once I get home it's back to KoF. I guess I'm pretty hype for the game right now.

LouisCipher

Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Reiki.Kito

I can't sleep. I was in class today and I was ready to say "GetmethehellouttahereIwannaplaygamesnAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!". So bad.

K1LL1NGZ0NE

Quote from: Reiki.Kito on November 22, 2011, 08:46:15 AM
I can't sleep. I was in class today and I was ready to say "GetmethehellouttahereIwannaplaygamesnAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!". So bad.
lol. Its 3am over here, I got school early in the morning, and yet I'm still awake. Why?!

Light

I thought I was the only one >.<. I went to bed at 10:45p.m on Monday and, woke up at like 6:30a.m when it's usually 1:40a.m - 8:30a.m. I could not go back to sleep after I woke up at 6:30a.m >.<
Ash Crimson - Rock Howard - Yun-Seong - Amy Sorel - Helena Douglas - Kokoro - Jin Kazama - Alisa Boskonovich - Lili - Yun - Sakura - Karin