Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

The New England Thread! (ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, RI)

Started by kona, December 27, 2011, 04:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kona

Put your venue in the OP. Cheeseburger looks too happy with that money lol.
New England KOF! WE IN THERE!

worthless

I'm gonna be honest My lack of a car makes it hard to come out to most sessions but I'll watch out for events and try to come through more often.Loving XIII too much to miss out

kona

I also have no transportation. I usually rely on other people for rides but don't let that stop you from hosting meet ups yourself (unless your neighbors or housemates have a problem with noise). I'm going to try to make it up to GU again on Friday. I'll most def be playing KOF.

Haruko Zao

I'm just gonna go ahead and introduce myself.

Tag is Haruko Zao (Just Haruko or Zao is fine :P)
Located in Providence, RI
Still super-not-good at KoFXIII, but I'm willing to learn. Currently playing Andy/King/Benimaru
Right now I'm broke, but soon I'll be getting bank to pay for transportation
If anyone wants to stop by and get in some games, that'd be cool too (I don't have Live :<)
KoFXIII: Andy/King/Benimaru
UMvC3: Wesker/Dante/Doom, Cap/Frank/Doom
AE12: Ryu, Bison
GGXXAC: Baiken

Play me.

kona

Welcome, Haruko! Also, I'm going to try to make it to GU tonight (tonight as in Friday night cuz I feel like being literal). If anyone else plans on showing up, post up! I usually tend to bring an Xbox setup but if I know KOF heads will show up, I'll dedicate that setup to KOF. If HalfEmpty's going, he'll bring one too. We both have DLC characters as well.

CrownWantsHisHatBack

HAI GAIS WHAT GOIN ON IN DIS THREAD?!

And we had a venue in Boston this whole time and no one told me? I could have been saving time and gas money this whole time?

kona

Quote from: CrownWantsHisHatBack on January 06, 2012, 10:06:46 AM
HAI GAIS WHAT GOIN ON IN DIS THREAD?!

And we had a venue in Boston this whole time and no one told me? I could have been saving time and gas money this whole time?

OWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNED

CrownWantsHisHatBack

Shut up and come to Why's on Saturday.

BTW, Tails. I'm challenging you to that ft10 crossdressing set. Winner has to wear women's clothing at next casuals. I am dead serious about this btw.

kona

Crown, I hope you win. Mainly because I never want to see Tales in women's clothing. EVER.

SpeakEZ

This is X_Sword from SRK. Just checking in. tired of that DJ BS on SRK but oh well;shit happens -_-

gill hustle

I'm expecting some KOF players tomorrow (Saturday) so if anyones interested come down to UGS.

gill hustle

Saturday SUPERCADE!

With Special Guest Game:

VIRTUAL-ON ORATORIO TANGRAM: The 4th Tournament Replay(DNA) 1 of 3

VOOT needs some love! Of course we got plenty of fight stations, so come get your KOF XIII on!

HalfEmpty

shouts to everybody here. If it's KoF @ GU, I'm in there. anytime I'm there my setup is as well, and the next time they host a tourney there I plan to run it.

my car is finally returning to a fully functional state this week so I may even plan to make it by Gill's place FINALLY. I dunno if my man 8088 has made it by yet but I know he's planned to as well.

NE KOF, we in there.

----------
keep playing and keep thinking

Irontrigger

Goddammit lol even on a KoF forum I can't avoid Doug's shit eating smile.
Anyway this is looking like a much better place to chat since SRK is back down the shitter.
I plan on going to the next GU tournament so I'm hoping I'll catch some KoF action there.
Since I don't own the game I'll probably be pretty far behind but eh, gotta start somewhere.
K'/Elizabeth/Vice

Beelzemon

I was at the GU tournament on Dec 17.  Got completely annihilated in the kof tournament.  Can't say I'll be there next time since it's hard to get there from boston without a car but I may check out the place in dedham one of these days.