Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

EVO 2012 discussion

Started by meiji_99, January 05, 2012, 02:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

souf

is anybody renting a hotel room thats big enough for one more person to help make it cheaper for everyone?

i know its coming down to last minute but i just found out this morning that im going to EVO so im scrambling for solutions here.

LazieFreddy

Quote from: Killey on April 26, 2012, 11:24:07 PM
So who here registered for Evo and is confirmed going?

The real question is who is NOT going?     ;)

solidshark

Quote from: LazieFreddy on June 23, 2012, 09:21:35 PM
Quote from: Killey on April 26, 2012, 11:24:07 PM
So who here registered for Evo and is confirmed going?

The real question is who is NOT going?     ;)

File me under the probably long list of "wish I was going, but can't." Want it to be big enough so a future EVO I can go to will still have it.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Sharnt

Thegod tournament has come to his end and it's Frionel who might (still visa issue :k) represent France Marroco at this event (And some over people but I don't have an accurate list for KOF).
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

Emperor Paine

Yo good luck to everyone going. I'll see ya'll there since EVO happens where I live.
Both of my tourney's are early morning so the night shall be filled with drinks.
Anyone down?

MetalThrashingMadman

^Dude! We're in the same pool. Too bad it looks like we won't face each other unless we both make it to the end of our pool though. See you there.

solidshark

Good luck to you all @ EVO. Play well for the guys who wish they (we) could've come.
-Terry Bogard, 1995

solidshark

What an EVO. According to most, Top 8 for EVO2k12 was best in show. 90k+ viewers. Congrats to all the SoCal players, CafeId players, Hellpockets for solid commentary, all the fighters and viewers for coming in. There was a winner and a loser, but I think we all won today.
-Terry Bogard, 1995