Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

New KOF player from the UK (England)

Started by Sharpshoulderz, January 06, 2012, 07:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharpshoulderz

Hey, I'm Sharp and I'm from the UK.

I'm not that good at fighting games in general, however I've taken more of an interest towards them in the last year or so. I purchased KOF XIII a few days ago, and came across a post on SRK advertising this site, so I thought I'd come on over, looking forward to learning more about KOF, learning from other players, etc. :)

nilcam

Welcome to the Dream Cancel family! Orochinagi.com will be a good resource for you to track UK events.

Mienaikage

Not sure where in England you're based, but there's casuals in Harrow happening this Sunday.

http://exdragonproject.com/dragons-den-casuals-at-yatess-harrow-sun-8th-jan/

Kane317

Quote from: Sharpshoulderz on January 06, 2012, 07:06:18 AM
Hey, I'm Sharp and I'm from the UK.

I'm not that good at fighting games in general, however I've taken more of an interest towards them in the last year or so. I purchased KOF XIII a few days ago, and came across a post on SRK advertising this site, so I thought I'd come on over, looking forward to learning more about KOF, learning from other players, etc. :)

Welcome to DC SharpShoulderz, ON.com is definitely a great site for UK players but we don't turn anyone away either :)  Don't hesitate to ask us questions if you're trying to learn XIII.

Sharpshoulderz

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'll be sure to check out Orochinagi and to reply to Mienaikage, I'm based in Birmingham, I believe Harrow is somewhere around/in London right? No-no for me right now (even though I've missed it haha) but thanks for mentioning :)