Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

New Canadian KOFer

Started by NoisyPanther, March 17, 2012, 06:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoisyPanther

Hey, I'm NoisyPanther. My first exposure to KOF was Capcom vs. SNK 2(a bit of a noob by comparison, I know). My first KOF game was KOF 2000, and I fell in love with it ever since.

My main team in XIII is Kula, Athena and Mai.

I've been mostly a casual player before, but now that I have actual people to play against, I want to step up my game. I don't think I'll ever be tournament-worthy, but I've been looking to improve.
PSN: NoisyPanther
Not on often, but I'll be glad to play against anyone.

Matt Alder

Whereabouts in Canada are you? There's a really great scene for intermediate KOF play in Toronto if you're in the general area.

solidshark

Welcome NoisyPather to DreamCancel. I think I saw you around the time of the online tournament we had. Hope we can see you around for the next one.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

NoisyPanther

@Matt Alder Well, I'm in Oshawa currently. It's about an hour away from Toronto(not counting the time it takes to get to the GO Train). Sometimes, I go home up north, considerably far from Toronto. So, I hope to mainly play online with other players.

@solidshark Yeah, I was on the chat for a bit, but I had to do homework and work that day, so I wasn't able to join the tournament. I hope to be in the next one too.

Thanks for the greetings!
PSN: NoisyPanther
Not on often, but I'll be glad to play against anyone.

solidshark

Quote from: NoisyPanther on March 18, 2012, 06:06:36 PM
@solidshark Yeah, I was on the chat for a bit, but I had to do homework and work that day, so I wasn't able to join the tournament. I hope to be in the next one too.

No problem at all NP. Do what you gotta do before you get gaming in. I need more of that restraint.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

BioBooster

Hey NoisyPanther, welcome to DC :)

Here goes the thread if you want to get onto the Netplay player listing:
http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=557.0

Also, check out the Player Lookup here if you want to find matchups
http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Netplay

Enjoy!