Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

hey

Started by zerotrigger, July 11, 2012, 05:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerotrigger

hey
What's up,dreamcancel? I just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. After basically playing Street Fighter for many years, I wanted to do something different, I want a new challenge.I'm quite new to KOF.The first game I played was 2000, but I got XIII as an xmas gift and bought '99 off the PSN. I want to learn all I can about the games,make friends, and eventually compete in tourneys.
It's a long road to become the King Of Fighters, but Zero is willing to walk it.

solidshark

Welcome zerotrigger, thanks for the introduction. Hoping KOFXIII is a good kind of different for you. Hopefully we can be a big part of your goal. If you're interested, we're trying to run online ranbats/practice sessions and tournaments almost every Saturday. Might be one good way to start learning and making friends.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

zerotrigger

Sounds good, what do I have to do in order to participate(I seldom fight online) this saturday?
It's a long road to become the King Of Fighters, but Zero is willing to walk it.

Crimson_King15

Quote from: zerotrigger on July 12, 2012, 08:13:17 PM
Sounds good, what do I have to do in order to participate(I seldom fight online) this saturday?
[/quote

Just show up. It's that simple buddy