Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

KOF98UM - Robert Garcia

Started by desmond_kof, June 03, 2011, 12:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

desmond_kof

Throws

Ryuuchou Kyaku:  ;bk/ ;fd;c (close)

Kubikiri Nage:  ;bk/ ;fd;d (close)

Command Moves

Kouryuu Koukyaku Geri:  ;fd;a

* an overhead kick

Ryuu Hanshuu:  ;fd;b

Special Moves

Ryuu-Geki Ken:  ;dn ;df ;fd;a/ ;c

Ryuuga: ;fd ;dn ;df;a/ ;c

Ryuu Zanshou: ;fd ;dn ;df;b/ ;d

Kyokugen-ryuu Renbu Kyaku: ;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd;b/ ;d

* a proximity unblockable throw

Hien Ryuujin Kyaku: ;dn ;db ;bk;b/ ;d

Hien Senpuu Kyaku: hcb + B/D   ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk;b / ;d

Desperation Moves

Haoh Shokou Ken: ;fd ;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd;a/ ;c

Ryuko Ranbu: ;dn ;df ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk;b/ ;d

Muei Senpuu Juudan Kyaku: ;dn ;df ;fd ;dn ;df ;fd;b/ ;d (can also be done in the air)

Combos:

Any thoughts on this UM version compared to his OG version? Anyone have any combos or tricks to share?

"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Dark Geese

Of course Desmond as you know in UM mode Robert can activate/Q.Max off his f+a overhead and link into dp+C if it hits. I use both versions of Robert and find this version still is better polished because of the command grab and other options, EX is just attack based.

desmond_kof

I forgot to explore this with you while you were here, but you know you can pop someone with an A version Haoh Shokou Ken after a F+B from his command grab? You have to hit with the F+B really late for the fireball to hit.

Dark Geese

Yeah I remember about that...the timing is late on the f+b from the command grab.

MAASKYO

it's nothing big but ...
in the old game he could not combo  Haoh Shokou Ken  though  ryokoranbu is better
max  close   ;c   ;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd  ;b or ;d  ;fd ;b  ;fd ;dn ;df ;c  is better or same damage as   close  ;c  ;fd ;b Ryuko Ranbu
i didn't find when i should use  the  ;dn ;df ;fd ;dn ;df ;fd ;d or  ;b super  beside after ;dn ;b. ;dn ;a  or after evade attack (his evade attack is longer of than other art of fighting guys ) also  you can combo evade attack  into  max version of  ryuko ranbu .

desmond_kof

Ohh man, Im having a little trouble understanding your post and notation. Can you rewrite that for me?

MAASKYO

Modified..
and pardon me about my wierd or mixed notation... it's a result from moving between C.F ..SRK ..T.Z & DUSTLOOP.  ^_^

Running Wild

Anyone know anything about this? -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dp4HHEtnQM

I dunno... like, I set the dummy to stand and guard, and I'd do Robert's Hien Ryujin Kyaku off a dash (Using Extra Mode), and occasionally it would still hit despite the dummy clearly guarding. I am wondering now if can hit low if it hits at a certain spot on the lower body.

This wouldn't be the first time something like this happened in a SNK game either, I remember Nightmare Geese's Shippuken/Double Shippuken could hit as an overhead or hit low depending where it connects. >_>

sibarraz

Waifu Material