Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

LET'S GO FROM THE NORTH!

Started by Vhunter14, August 01, 2012, 03:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vhunter14

I joined actually less than a week ago but have finally gotten around to navigating so figured i'd introduce myself. I was on Faqs actually when i was pointed here by a couple of other posters i assume members here too cuz i got this game about a week ago on the weekend but found to my avail very few or at least hard to access players since i am so low ranked and restrictions. I also live in Canada, NL province to be exact, the eastern most point you can get. I like playing fighters of course with other things but still the first online one i got into was marvel, and then soul calibur 5 which also i found the online to be surprisingly dead for something so new. now here i am and i really would love to play and learn for this game since it's still relatively fresh and get into the series i played for years. Sorry for the huge wall of text if it appears to be.

Something to note too is at the moment my connectivity is moderate but i plan to upgrade it this august too, My PSN is Cluett914 too.

solidshark

Thanks for the introduction Vhunter14. Walls of text are preferred on forums a lot; the more you have to say, the better. Recognize your name from GameFAQs, and glad you found your way here. We'd be more than happy help you play and learn this game. You can also check in the online/offline sections (the NL providence is northeast, right?) to see about local scenes or people to play on PSN.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Vhunter14

Thank you, From what i have seen of my practice  lately i will need much improvement to learn even a basic combo for some of my favorite characters it seems. NL is to the northeast pretty much. I've been thinking of looking up players but not exactly sure how to set up something being new to a community like this.

solidshark

Quote from: Vhunter14 on August 02, 2012, 12:29:00 AM
Thank you, From what i have seen of my practice  lately i will need much improvement to learn even a basic combo for some of my favorite characters it seems. NL is to the northeast pretty much. I've been thinking of looking up players but not exactly sure how to set up something being new to a community like this.

Well, just to get you started with a few places to look

http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Canada_East_PSN_KOF_XIII
http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Canada_West_PSN_KOF_XIII

"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995