Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

PSN KOF XIII

Started by solidshark, December 08, 2011, 11:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brojasu

PSN: Brojasu
Region: East Coast US (TN)

Mordarius

PSN: Mordarius
Region: East Coast US (NJ)

Brand new to the KoF series and hoping to get some games in and learn.

Haradeas

SRK Handle: Haradeas
Gamertag: Haradeas
Console(s): PS3
Country/Region: Europe: The Netherlands / Belgium

Playing alot now a days but I started playing only after evo 2013 :p so I am a bit late :( and still rather nooby but I love kof and working hard to get good! ( played 94' in the arcade halls in the good old days )

Qu_Ane

PSN: Qu_Ane
Region: East Coast US (SC)

Wishing for some practice with a real opponent, hopefully lag won't prevent that. Kind of new kind of not.

Running Wild

People still play XIII on PSN?

Jesus.

If you really wanna play XIII online, you should just get it on Steam, even though it's still not that great.

Qu_Ane

How long has it been since it came out? It might not be as revolutionary, but I thought MvC2 had players for around 12 years. No reason not to play online if online exists.

Well except bad netcode I suppose. <-that was the joke

I don't have Steam. Don't you need a machine for it? I'm still saving up for a 3DS (AND waiting till Black Friday to get it) so I guess I'm behind again.

NipponIchi!

PSN:FieryAlepu
Region:Greece(Europe)

I'd like to train too as I'm pretty much a beginner and sometimes it's really hard to find matches online,let alone find someone around my level.

Nikaras

psn:niolakic58
Athens,Greece
well not the best player you can find,but also not the worst.thing is there are about 2 people playing the game in this country and with me there are 3 :p