Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

KOFXIV Announced for 2016

Started by desmond_kof, September 15, 2015, 05:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marchefelix

marchefelix

videoman190

Arkayruz

Custle

Good thing I didn't know this was coming, I slept so well :)

Daimon's skin looks smooth, so that makes him look so young. Not my favorite character, but I guess it's nice he is in the game. Yappari Esaka sounds slightly underwheliming, but I guess may grow on me.

Also, Daimon has eyes?!
"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?

The Fluke

This trailer didn't make Daimon look cool wich is fine because KoD.

The Good Loser

Quote from: The Fluke on May 12, 2016, 08:47:56 AM
This trailer didn't make Daimon look cool wich is fine because KoD.
lol

shinefist

Was hoping for more, it was basically a daimon reveal. After seeing Ryo in the tournament we kinda know characters probably have game properties and combo's from XIII. Wonder why SNK chose to show so little. These are the new trailers basically.

I'm still hype for the game, I just wanted to see more official combos. I know the revealed a couple, but I wanted to see Kyo's EX qcf C property.

Diavle

Quote from: shinefist on May 12, 2016, 09:55:52 AM
Was hoping for more, it was basically a daimon reveal. After seeing Ryo in the tournament we kinda know characters probably have game properties and combo's from XIII. Wonder why SNK chose to show so little. These are the new trailers basically.

I'm still hype for the game, I just wanted to see more official combos. I know the revealed a couple, but I wanted to see Kyo's EX qcf C property.

They kept things simple not to scare off newer players I assume, and players who were put off by XIII's execution and long combos.

Shiranui_ninja

Nice to see Goro and Team Gameplay Trailers. Now I want Mature and Mian.

PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

shinefist

Quote from: Diavle on May 12, 2016, 01:03:00 PM
Quote from: shinefist on May 12, 2016, 09:55:52 AM

They kept things simple not to scare off newer players I assume, and players who were put off by XIII's execution and long combos.

Maybe. I think in those other videos they might show afew combos. I would of thought they would update goro's movelist as he's been revealed on the team video. I wonder if Goro has hcf+C to pick them OTG.

I guess its because we've been waiting 2 weeks that I expected more from the video.

videoman190

Custle

That picture reminded of XIII's console intro's part where Ryo and Robert are shown. They end their part by charging. I always wondered where does that animation play in-game. One time I was checking taunts and those animations were their taunts :)
"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?

The Good Loser

Quote from: Custle on May 13, 2016, 03:44:40 PM
That picture reminded of XIII's console intro's part where Ryo and Robert are shown. They end their part by charging. I always wondered where does that animation play in-game. One time I was checking taunts and those animations were their taunts :)
Robert does it in his SDm

Kane317

I wonder if Kyo's Ex RDP+K is still homing; since it has ground bounce, you probably could modify his Maxmode BnB to: s.C, df+D, [MM], s.C, df+D (1 hit), qcf+D, EX RDP+K, dp C (1 hit), [SC] Orochinagi.  (/End theory combo)