Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Finally

Started by luminair, November 29, 2010, 12:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luminair

Hey guys glad to find this website dedicated to KOF. I've been playing KoF since 96', but never competitively. I was really into Garou: MOTW when it came out, but never joined any tournaments or anything. After much procrastination I finally came down to Arcade Infinity to try out the new KoF and was thoroughly impressed. I really want to get into this game, and this is the #1 site for info. Will probably come down to AI weekly once school starts again, so hopefully I can provide some info for the website

Kane317

Quote from: luminair on November 29, 2010, 12:32:10 PM
Hey guys glad to find this website dedicated to KOF. I've been playing KoF since 96', but never competitively. I was really into Garou: MOTW when it came out, but never joined any tournaments or anything. After much procrastination I finally came down to Arcade Infinity to try out the new KoF and was thoroughly impressed. I really want to get into this game, and this is the #1 site for info. Will probably come down to AI weekly once school starts again, so hopefully I can provide some info for the website

Welcome to DC!  We have yet another new comer to AI, this is exciting (I'm a regular there).  Just curious, who told you about DC?

luminair

After playing some KoF13 I realized how little I knew about the mechanics. Like how to activate HD and stuff, so I went to Shoryuken but their info is limited. Every other post their told me to go here lol.

Hope I can meet you and some of the other vets one day :P
Do you guys have a certain schedule or do most of you randomly visit from time to time?

Kane317

Quote from: luminair on November 29, 2010, 12:51:25 PM
After playing some KoF13 I realized how little I knew about the mechanics. Like how to activate HD and stuff, so I went to Shoryuken but their info is limited. Every other post their told me to go here lol.

Hope I can meet you and some of the other vets one day :P
Do you guys have a certain schedule or do most of you randomly visit from time to time?

I'm going to head there tomorrow/today (Monday) during the day for a couple hours.  The regulars usually go Thursday nights but I'm going to try to move it to Wednesday nights this week.  You'll recognize me because I'm the only regular Chin user.