Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

NorCal KOF!

Started by Tone, November 26, 2010, 03:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reiki.Kito

Looking for a person who would like to be a NorCal community representative to KoF. You have to be someone that runs events or someone that is expanding the community in KoF. It's for a congregation of T.O.s that will work together for events in NorCal.

Reiki.Kito

Versus at Milpitas Golfland is tomorrow. If you're up to practice or get in a tournament, I'll be there.

Reiki.Kito

KoF got streamed for 3 hours, but we only had 4 people! Next Versus lets pump it up!

selfReg

PARTY IN THE SOUTH BAY TODAY.
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

Reiki.Kito

Versus is tomorrow. We'll have stream capabilities via Capsule Entertainment. Please show up; I won't be able to make it due to Finals.

N4Us

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tonight either. I might be checking out Dogfight tomorrow though for possible casuals.
So hateful.

Darkguyver

Well game room is set up if want place to hit me in Forest Meadows CA pm or what ever latter

Reiki.Kito

I'm going to Fanime. If anyone wants to play some KOFXIII casuals, I'll see if we can get a room going.

EDIT:

http://www.southtownarcade.com/archives/805

Southtown is running a tournament, KOF starts at noon. If you want to get in some tourny experience, you should come by. If you're coming out of the city, take Bart to 24th street and Mission. It's easier.

Darkguyver

So if need ride to event I am will pick people up if put gas in car came out of Forest Meadows CA

Reiki.Kito

It's Versus again at Milpitas Golfland this Friday. If you're down to get some KoF sessions going, that'd be great. I might actually start running round robins if we get more than 4-5 people, and remember, more people show up means we can get stream time!

RichHobo

Hey is there any other norcal stuff going on? KOF would be nice but any kinda scene would be nice since the place Sunneyvale golfland was the place i went to the most and its kinda dead now.

Reiki.Kito

Yeah, if you can get across the bay to Milpitas, we have matches every other Friday. Tonight was pretty good with 8 players. Need more though. I'm also at Gamecenter in San Mateo almost every Wednesday and I'll be up for KoF.

RichHobo

Awesome I'll try and make it out MGL more often. San Meteo is a bit of a drive but I'd love to check that out, too. I dunno if I'd enter many tournys but I'd love to get some casual sets in and learn more about KOF.

Reiki.Kito

Gonna get some KoF in at Dragon Lounge in San Francisco tonight, 'round 9.

N4Us

Make it to MGL tomorrow if any of you can! Last till EVO!
So hateful.