Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!

Started by FameDouglas, December 26, 2010, 02:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hdcloudstrife08

Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!! Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!

desmond_kof

Quote from: hdcloudstrife08 on December 30, 2010, 08:15:51 AM
Quote from: Desmond Delaghetto on December 30, 2010, 08:10:57 AM
^^^ Huh? What does that have to do with anything? Lying that I don't have a mic? WTF, lol.
OMG!!!!!!! ur so stupid yo 4 real i shut my mic off there's no way i could have said that with the mic off DAMN!!!!!

I'm confused. Said what?
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

hdcloudstrife08

yo desmon u know who u remind me of 4 real ????????

desmond_kof

Quote from: hdcloudstrife08 on December 30, 2010, 08:20:19 AM

I don't really care, can you answer my question for we can figure this out?

Plus I don't know why you're calling me names, I haven't called you any names, and feel free to go back to my earlier posts to make sure if I haven't.

I could've sworn there was a 'd' at the end of my first name, lol.

hdcloudstrife08

Quote from: Desmond Delaghetto on December 30, 2010, 08:22:28 AM
Quote from: hdcloudstrife08 on December 30, 2010, 08:20:19 AM

I don't really care, can you answer my question for we can figure this out?

Plus I don't know why you're calling me names, I haven't called you any names, and feel free to back to my earlier posts to make if I haven't.

I could've sworn there was a 'd' at the end of my first name, lol.
yeah 4 DICK!!!!!!

hdcloudstrife08

& yo im done i won this war bro just quit go masturbate 2 KOF 98 or something

desmond_kof

Quote from: hdcloudstrife08 on December 27, 2010, 05:20:11 AM
please step yo game up desmon.......

I think I know what you're talking about. You didn't say anything on the mic, but you said that above here.

Again like I said, I didn't call you any names, so I don't know why you are going elementary on me.

hdcloudstrife08

lol this is the funniest thread ever thanks to your pal desmon-d everyone please a round of applause 4 yo boy

hdcloudstrife08

Quote from: Desmond Delaghetto on December 30, 2010, 08:27:06 AM

I think I know what you're talking about. You didn't say anything on the mic, but you said that above here.

Again like I said, I didn't call you any names, so I don't know why you are going elementary on me.
yeah yeah i bet it sucks 2 b embarrassed in front or ur boys i dont know how it feels but i bet it sucks please quit while u still can u have no base here man please i beg of u quit it only gets worse

hdcloudstrife08

anyway thanks to all the real KOF fans 4 the support y'all showing 4 this gem of a game we appreciate it Cheers!!!!

desmond_kof

Quote from: hdcloudstrife08 on December 30, 2010, 08:31:14 AM

yeah yeah i bet it sucks 2 b embarrassed in front or ur boys i dont know how it feels but i bet it sucks please quit while u still can u have no base here man please i beg of u quit it only gets worse

I don't think like you, homie, why would I get embarrassed over a game? This is about RESPECT which you aren't clearly showing here. I give people respect and I want people to return it back, that's really it. Basically that concept flies over your dome. It is proven just by you simply naming calling me which I haven't done, I've shown you the upmost respect. Have I not?

hdcloudstrife08

Quote from: Desmond Delaghetto on December 30, 2010, 08:36:02 AM
Quote from: hdcloudstrife08 on December 30, 2010, 08:31:14 AM

I don't think like you, homie, why would I get embarrassed over a game? This is about RESPECT which you aren't clearly showing here. I give people respect and I want people to return it back, that's really it. Basically that concept flies over your dome. It is proven just by you simply naming calling me which I haven't done, I've shown you the upmost respect. Have I not?
i just dont appreciate what u was trying 2 do if u would have won you would have ran 2 youtube & uploaded vids of me losing plus i would have never heard the end of it is proven u posted a vids trying 2 clown us well i got news 4 u papi........you've been CLOWNED!!!!!!

FameDouglas

I throw my hands up...

;db ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;df ;a or ;c

hdcloudstrife08

hdcloudstrife08