Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Introduction.

Started by Wingshot7777, January 17, 2011, 09:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingshot7777

Hello to everyone. I'm new to DC, got dragged here by steamwolf, he's an IRL friend. I'm not the best, but I like to think I'm above decent, and I'm always aiming to get better. If you couldn't tell, I'm a pretty modest guy. Always happy to make new friends and help out when I can. : )

Shinra Shiranui

Welcome to DC, its always good to have another member aiming to better himself.
KOF XIII: EX Kyo,Mai,Saiki

Wingshot7777

Thank you. Love your username, BTW.

Kane317

Having a real life friend that can always play with you helps so much it's not even funny, especially if they're forum savvy and always trying to learn and better themselves--Welcome to DC =)

Wingshot7777

Quote from: Kane317 on January 27, 2011, 01:40:37 AM
Having a real life friend that can always play with you helps so much it's not even funny, especially if they're forum savvy and always trying to learn and better themselves--Welcome to DC =)

Thank you. :) And yeah, he's a great guy.

baccano1932

Hello and welcome to Dream Cancel it's always nice to see people interested in getting better and you need not worry about your current level of ability but rather your potential and what you can be in the future.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Delta

Welcome to DC, enjoy your time here.

steamwolf

Quote from: Wingshot7777 on January 17, 2011, 09:38:18 AM
Hello to everyone. I'm new to DC, got dragged here by steamwolf, he's an IRL friend. I'm not the best, but I like to think I'm above decent, and I'm always aiming to get better. If you couldn't tell, I'm a pretty modest guy. Always happy to make new friends and help out when I can. : )

Of course I dragged you here. There's no better place on the internet!

omegaryuji

Old man/bad player

AcidGlow