Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Arcana Heart 3 coming to the U.S.

Started by Xxenace, February 14, 2011, 10:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xxenace

hey black mind if i add you on psn since i have AH3 as well? haven't played it in a few months

FataCon

Quote from: KBlackNoah on August 06, 2011, 11:34:12 PM
ps: Eko is just sick.I am laughing in tears =))

Plant Eko has some great blockstrings/pressure, and Disneyland is one of the best anti-airs in the game (air unblockable). Her JE is also ridiculously good since it has clash frames. C train guardbreaks and you can cancel into Cinderella Express or Disneyland; decent technique during blockstrings. Good stuff, Eko is really fun.

Running Wild

Ugh, Eko.

Disgusting.

Zenia is the only good character in Arcana.

Edit: And Kamui.

krazykone123

Schar>all

Whacking and Clashing everything in her way.

#Swagger

jinxhand

As a (Mango) Catherine player, I really despise any Eko, Light Angelina, Luck Dorothy, and from time to time Plant Schar... I gotta change arcana from time to time, since Wind doesn't do it all imo... I roll with Lightning, and Earth. I'm trying some other options though.

I wanna pick up Akane, and Elsa, since they're fun to use. Maori is still mahvel though, but she's mad hard to win with, even with a ton of setups and some combos...

Zenia is dope, too... I got love for my boxing/muay thai/kung fu characters.
I'm on FightCade!!!
www.soundcloud.com/jinxhand
www.youtube.com/jinxhand

KBlackNoah

Quote from: Xxenace on August 07, 2011, 12:33:02 AM
hey black mind if i add you on psn since i have AH3 as well? haven't played it in a few months

You can add me but I don't think we will be able to play.My copy of AH3 is on the way - i think in a week it will get here (i ordered the jap version abot a week ago) for now i play this dookie on PC.We can try to connect when the disc gets here.
Eko rulz ok

Xxenace

Quote from: KBlackNoah on August 07, 2011, 10:23:58 AM
Quote from: Xxenace on August 07, 2011, 12:33:02 AM

You can add me but I don't think we will be able to play.My copy of AH3 is on the way - i think in a week it will get here (i ordered the jap version abot a week ago) for now i play this dookie on PC.We can try to connect when the disc gets here.
Eko rulz ok
ok then also akane master race reporting in

Delta

This game seems good, gonna give it a try :)

Homies Over Shotos

This game has no boobs.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

jinxhand

Quote from: Homies Over Shotos on August 07, 2011, 11:46:01 PM
This game has no boobs.

Schar & definitely Mei Fang...
I'm on FightCade!!!
www.youtube.com/jinxhand

Running Wild

FataCon

This game has no boobs.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Hmm...

krazykone123

Quote from: FataCon on August 08, 2011, 03:38:02 AM
This game has no boobs.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Hmm...

Akane - 85
Schar - 81!?

I must have really bad eyes or something because the in-game art tells a whole different story, FataCon I don't understand... ugh head hurt.

jinxhand

GGs to DRN... Damn that trolling Konoha... I hope that Mango Catherine was good for ya...

Gotta get back on Maori again... So scrubmatic with her, but don't worry, its gonna be mahvel soon enough!!! :)
I'm on FightCade!!!
www.youtube.com/jinxhand

KBlackNoah

@jinxhand - i think i played you today on PSN :) if so the netcode is damn good!