Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII General Discussion Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 28, 2010, 06:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xxenace

my god i hope its XIII ...................................................or max impact 3

THE ANSWER

My guess is KOFXIII:FE.

@Xxenace: I don't think MI3 is the game that everyone is anticipating lol.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

solidshark

Quote from: THE ANSWER on March 31, 2011, 11:27:00 PM

After a console release for XIII, I'd anticipate it.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Ashspiralingblood

SNKp is not releasing anything for neogeo Station, but they are planning to release last resort for Wii virtua console

Please tell me this isn't the biggest prank that a company could pull on its fans

Kane317

Quote from: Ashspiralingblood on March 31, 2011, 11:42:32 PM
SNKp is not releasing anything for neogeo Station, but they are planning to release last resort for Wii virtua console

Please tell me this isn't the biggest prank that a company could pull on its fans

At least they have a good sense of humor.

I kid, I kid.

Xxenace

awwwwwwwww :(

PureYeti

Quote from: Ashspiralingblood on March 31, 2011, 11:42:32 PM

Why should that bother us? Its Japan only

Diavle

That sounds viable and would make sense, if Capcom and Arksys can get away with just updating one game over and over then why shouldn't SNK be able to do the same?

If this happens then I can see them not porting XIII at all and just releasing the updated version on console.

Kane317

More like KOFXIII:UM.

If it's Final Edition, I hope they do it right =).

Nikolai VolKOF

I need KoF 13. I haven't been enjoying any 2d fighters anymore enough to play them everyday or sober. Please give it to us 

KBlackNoah

maybe a new fatal fury game .. i cannot "anticipate" a game which is 1 year old already...still hoping for XIII to get at least a rough release date

...MI 3 ? lmao

Delta

Good news indeed, i hope it's not an April Fools joke, or else i will have a mental breakdown.

sibarraz

Since SNKP saw all the hype that MK9 has garnered, they decided that this is the perfect time to release the long awaited sequel of agressors of dark kombat

THE KOMBAT IS BACK1

Waifu Material

Cibernetico

I honestly just want the game to come out so that way the majority of the players can finally get their hands on it. I'm not the greatest player but I think it would help the game to evolve a lot if more high level players could finally play it. Reason I say that is because so far we pretty much have been treated to too many same tactics and an over abundance of the same characters.

Something tells me we will possibly be seeing a lot of changes in how players approach the game once the game is in the hands of everyone.

Shiranui_ninja

Probably no one of you will belive me, but here I go.

Yesterday I contact SNKPlaymore. I asked them for console version of XIII. I didn't expect they answer me, but they do it. Their answer:

"Thank you for your checking up on our products.
And it is glad to hear that you're interested in one of our products, KOF XIII .

The console ver. release of KOF XIII is currently TBD."

:)
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature