Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII General Discussion Thread  (Read 557388 times)

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII General Discussion Thread
« Reply #1650 on: April 03, 2011, 04:51:18 PM »
first commenting positively or negatively on any subject is every persons own personal opinion and you could just not look at it or comment back on it. your actually getting on my nerves, and heres why.

you dont need to be constructive on shit when its already fucking obvious. did the k or raidens do anything out of the ordinary to deserve praise and be different enough for us to be constructive about and discect their shit on a higher level? no most dont, so theres no reason to even discuss the shit (for me).

last, ive been playing fighters since the yie ar kungfu days as a kid. ive seen and played every fucking fighter out there. you could disagree with me but i sure as hell disagree with you. just by playing the demo or even sometimes looking at vids gives you soo much info you dont even need to play the game anymore. if you've seriously played lets say mk since the first game, than its easy to spot every thing thats gonna be shit in mk9. its the same damn basic engine with xray moves added.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Aenthin

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Fuck Yeah! Ash Crimson
« Reply #1651 on: April 03, 2011, 05:15:11 PM »
You missed the point. Don't have anything constructive to say? Don't say anything OR do it in a better manner than you just spamming the word shit over and over again. You are entitled to write negative comments, fine. However, your posts are just as bad as YouTube comments.

Take note that you're not the only one reading or writing in this forum. People come here and take a look on what people think and then suddenly they read your post and say, "Oh what kind of a community is this, letting this guy shit talk out of my favorite game?" and stuff like that. You know, we're supposed to be a really friendly community. At least learn to be polite.

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: April 03, 2011, 05:59:31 PM »
Take note that you're not the only one reading or writing in this forum. People come here and take a look on what people think and then suddenly they read your post and say, "Oh what kind of a community is this, letting this guy shit talk out of my favorite game?" and stuff like that. You know, we're supposed to be a really friendly community. At least learn to be polite.

This pretty much sums up the Dream Cancel mentality concerning forum posts and discussions. Back to the subject at hand, please.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: April 03, 2011, 07:24:00 PM »
that doesnt mean people have to like everything out there. just cause ive liked capom and snk fighters since 91 doesnt mean i have to like everything they put out. every company has bad releases out there, some companies like acklaim or wb or whatever company releases mk nowadays have put out nothing but bad and mediocre games. there is not a single good mk game out there, ever. and even the mediocre ones are just that, mediocre. when every game in the series is worst than even worst kof ever (and there are some fucked up kofs out there, 94, 96 & 99 to name a few), people already should know that not everybody likes the same thing. especially if its a joke series thats never been good like mk, getting butthurt over it is just lame.

i actually did enjoy mk as a fun but not so serious fighter when 2 and umk3 came out, that didnt change the fact that they where bad games. people talk shit about ff3 being a bad ff game, but its still better than any mk game ever. people whine when others talk shit about ff3? no. they whine about mk? yeah it seems they do. f'd up reason i dont get either since it really is just a mediocre to bad game and has always been that.

well at least the mk movie was better than the sf movie, and the mk9 promo vid with jai white was better than anything sf released as a comic or anime/movie. you dont need to be biased, just be straight.

last post bout bs thats not at hand btw. and dc is already a way friendlier place than most other forums. this doesnt mean we cant talk about games we dont like, and sure as hell doesnt mean people should get butthurt over it. thats even lamer.

Aenthin

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Fuck Yeah! Ash Crimson
« Reply #1654 on: April 04, 2011, 04:53:56 AM »
Again, you missed the point. The point wasn't about people liking games but rather, it was about how you write your posts. I accept negative criticisms if it was written well but yours weren't. Let people cry if the games they like get reviewed negatively, but at least try not to be foul about it. You didn't really NEED to be foul-mouthed when criticizing other games.

Your last post is actually a bit more well-mannered now than it was the last time. However, I still wrote this post for the fact that you didn't understand what I'm trying to say.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 05:04:28 AM by Aenthin »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: April 04, 2011, 05:28:18 AM »
We don't have to like every game, SFIV & MK9 definitely isn't my cup of tea, but I respect other games and if we're to ever grow our KOF community and expect ppl to treat us the same way--we have to be professional about it (just like you'll never catch Kobe Bryant dissing baseball players etc...).

So I think enough about the matter have been said, moving on.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: April 04, 2011, 06:42:00 AM »
Problem is that at times it seems that you criticize games that barely played (MK9, and hell, watching videos of XIII doesn't mean anything too)

I don't know what is problem with gamers (and lol, specially old school ones) they shit on everything without playing it

Hell, I know some ''gamers'' that last saturday went to a reunion, started to talk shit of MVC 3 for 2 HOURS, and then decided to play the friggin game for all the night LOLWUT?
its considered cool to hate on popular things today

This. So much.

I swear, I could write an entire book about this subject.

Maybe I will do that, since I'm a Creative Writing major.  :)

The first subject to be talked about will be McDonald's.  xD

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: April 04, 2011, 10:36:38 AM »
I agree with Kane. Besides community, we are individual persons, and everyone has his own point of view and his way to say things. Is not like DreamCancel as community said MK is bullshit, it's only one member of this community said it. I don't see where is the big problem. Everyone here knows Musolini's way of talk. Just ignore him if you don't like how he comments things, but I don't think DC outsiders will consider DC as a unrespectful community with other titles besides KOF/SNK ones just for Musolini comments.

We cannot expect that everyone here talk in the community's way. This is up to staff members/official DC's articles, not to forums.
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: April 04, 2011, 04:07:20 PM »
wow, so we finally agreed on something that didn't even matter. lol @ foul mouthed, this is me being extra nice. and if we where to categorise MK as a pro sport, it would be darts. kobe disses dart players all the time.

but in all seriousness, lets try to act more mature. i'll try to mind what i'm saying, and some of you need to not take other people shitting on games so seriously. it wont kill you. especially with all the real drama going on in the world, getting mad about shit like this is laughable.

@ shiranui, how did you contact snkp btw? through what means (mail, fb, yt?).

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: April 04, 2011, 05:26:59 PM »
@ shiranui, how did you contact snkp btw? through what means (mail, fb, yt?).

through their website
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 05:29:58 PM by Shiranui_ninja »

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: April 04, 2011, 05:31:28 PM »
snkplaymore.co.jp?

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: April 04, 2011, 06:47:29 PM »
snkplaymore.co.jp?

Yep. Inquiry part.  Are you planning to contact them? Try to get some manners if you write them  XD

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: April 04, 2011, 07:45:37 PM »
where do you get those manners?  ;)

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: April 04, 2011, 11:03:58 PM »

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: April 04, 2011, 11:58:23 PM »
To be honest the reason why I even post/contribute to dreamcancel is that people here seem to be more civilized and have better manners than other forums (ex. srk). I was posting there for a short time in XII, but lost a lot of interest due to the type of posts from people there (basically a waste of time).