Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII General Discussion Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 28, 2010, 06:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cibernetico

Only ones who may get the shaft in this is 360 owners cause the system is not region free. Oh well :) we will just have t wait longer to see if there will be a publisher who will pick the game up and release it in the USA.

sibarraz

if rumours are true, I don't believe that XIII will only be released in japan, since Ignition was very happy with them, so yeah, no problem for 360 owners

Waifu Material

Shiranui_ninja

Quote from: KBlackNoah on April 17, 2011, 11:29:42 PM
spoken like a true fanboy =))
really man i bough XII 2 times - 1 st time (full price) for the xbox to play it at my friends because i didn t had money back then for a new console and 2 nd time when i got my ps3(for collection pourposses). both new
And i was hyped to play it .. .did it for 5 minutes and i sold it in the next 30 min.Cut that crap excuse like XII was made to finance XIII because it's really boring to hear that.How would you feel if XIII had some problems in the port and after a  couple of months playmore announce XIV and i came to you and say - hey man they were saving money for XIV support these mother fuckers :))
When you have a project you have a buget... you don't gather money on the way because you have some deadlines.That excuse is made from the same mindless fanboys that say to buy those crappy rereleased titles to support playmore.fuck that...and i tought capcom sf fans were mindless buyers...pfff now i really wish they release some crappy port just to see all your fanboys reactions :-j (and me coming to say - hey man support it buy it 4 times because they gather money to finance XIV - priceless)

You are probably mind retarded. You are talking like if it was my excuse, and it's not. It was SNKPlaymore excuse. They justified KOF XII mess with that explanation in a interview. If you think it's bullshit then go to them and tell it, but don't put the blame on me.

I'm really fucking tired of this kind of people like BlackNoah who think the rest of the world is idiot and they have the right to enter here and talk people like he was a god. Grow up kid, and show some respect. And you call me fanboy? http://blacknoah.blogspot.com/  Oh come on, you hypocrite.

Quote from: Phoenixazure on April 17, 2011, 09:26:18 PM
I'm wondering if they've been developing the extra bonuses/characters/extras since arcade release? or will they start doing a quick and dirty port now that Capcom announced SF4AE. I think some proper confirmation (or lack thereof) will take place shortly after Arcade Edition's release.

If Frionel's words are true probably he's talking about facts, not plans. Maybe console version is not finished but almost done. Nobody takes so much risk telling things that are only planned and can be never done. Well, I don't know, but it's my reflexion.
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

Cibernetico

Quote from: sibarraz on April 18, 2011, 01:07:02 AM
if rumours are true, I don't believe that XIII will only be released in japan, since Ignition was very happy with them, so yeah, no problem for 360 owners

Nah I meant that we as 360 owners would have to wait a bit longer to get a USA release.

FreeRunner

I'll believe it when I hear the news from SNKp's mouth. Untill then, I have my doubt's. Not gonna get hyped over something that's not there.

If it's true though, looks like I'll be importing unless the U.S. release isn't too far off from Japan's release.
You're too slow!!

KBlackNoah

@that guy which i am to lazy to go back and copy paste the name

there is no interview in which they state that stupid thing so just leave it.
i expressed my opinions in a very respectful way (aka i didn't called you a retard or someting)- if you don't like them it's your problem.and is it wrong to have a blog? - it's not needed to copy paste it like it's a big descovery - it's also under my nickname for all the people to see einstein. you are the one crying, moaning and prasing playmore 24/7 because of XIII kid so don't call me fanboy - i appreciate the old snk and the kof series but i do not kiss anyone in the arse for it. pffff ...

le: i haven't blamed you for anything - i think you have some kind of persecution complex, i just said that fanboys like you justify XII as a financial factor for the development of kof XIII - i would agree with you if playmore would give me a free copy for XIII because i paid 60$ for their demo.

desmond_kof

"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

MUSOLINI

In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

nilcam

I see that SRK has the information posted on their homepage. I'm king of surprised by that. I guess ON getting permission to post the transcript is being treated as admission of fact.

marchefelix

Wait...

What's going on in this thread?

I can't keep up with all the ruckus, bro!

MUSOLINI

thing is it probably is real. man i cant wait for this shit.

desmond_kof

Quote from: marchefelix on April 18, 2011, 06:03:19 AM
Wait...

What's going on in this thread?

I can't keep up with all the ruckus, bro!

I agree a lot of has in the past days it seems.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

marchefelix

Wait... if KOF XIII gonna be announced soon?

ohshitohshitohshit!

MUSOLINI

see, a lot more interresting than the bs from a page ago isnt it?

Cibernetico

Not for nothing, but I would like to know why the translated stuff was removed in the first place. I don't know about the rest of you, but there had to be a good reason as to why the site was told to remove it by whoever told them to(SNKp most likely). Reason I want to know is because we live in an age where anything can easily be leaked and in the gaming industry, it's very common. Like I said, I just want to know why they were asked to remove it.