Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII General Discussion Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 28, 2010, 06:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kane317

Quote from: nilcam on May 17, 2011, 11:49:32 PM
He wasn't anyone from SNKP. His IP showed he was from Italy.

Terry Bogard? /badjoke

Delta

Quote from: sibarraz on May 18, 2011, 01:56:36 AMWell, 70% of this forum is digging the info from a guy who cames from france, so the fact that he was from Italy isn't really a good justification

Good point. But it was his "you-are-failures" and troll/agressive attitude that made me doubt him, don't know about the rest of the people here.

And i'm not saying Frionel's words are true or legit (or BS), but at least he was more "professional" about giving info.

Shiranui_ninja

Quote from: sibarraz on May 18, 2011, 01:56:36 AM
Well, 70% of this forum is digging the info from a guy who cames from france, so the fact that he was from Italy isn't really a good justification

This is not the point. Frionel never said "I cannot show my identity because I'm a famous person related to SNKP who knows all the truth". An italian person related to SNKP who is famous and known by people/snk fans? I don't think so. Maybe Frionel spoke too soon, maybe his informations are not correct, but at least he's not hiding his identity, even he is not 100% sure of what is going to happen. Gunsmith asked him "are you a liar?" Frionel said "well, if it happens what I said I'm not going to be a liar, but if SNKP changed their plans or something then I will be a liar in the eyes of everyone". At least Frionel is assuming the risk.

On a side note, some people is losing their faith. After E3, if the game is not announced, I woudln't be surprised if the game appears emulated for PC...
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

DarKaoZ

Waiting for KOF13 = serious business.

Jokes aside, rumors are what keeps KOF community active so I have no problem with that at all. I won't deny Luthor was trolling and at times insulting people. I just said it would had been more fun to see him get mad because of his post getting deleted and/or edited. Due to experience in other boards, banning people is kinda useless at times, because if it's not IP ban, they will come back and keep making more trouble. But just throwing my point of view here.

Anyways, I gladly accept any rumors of KOF13, it keeps my hopes up and my imagination going. But until the official word is release, anything that is been said is all speculation and wishing, which isn't something bad for the community as I said before.

Eripio69

Luther is a troll I am 100% sure. It is silly to think that XIII is not coming to consoles. It will only give them profit at this point. If they cant find a good publisher I see V1.1 being released for XBLA and PSN with NGBC netcode.

The real question is will we ever see KOF XIV??? Btw guys when is E3?

Out of topic: Last night I had a dream that I opened my mailbox and XIII copy was in. This is the second time I see that dream and when I woke up and realized that it was a dream I was so pissed :(

Shiranui_ninja

PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

Eripio69

Xxenace

DarKaoZ

Saw this on Orochinagi front page:

I think it's fake, but I haven't seen that sprite after searching on google for 30 minutes.

Kane317

Sure is going to get people excited either way. =)

THE ANSWER

@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

DarKaoZ

Ashspiralingblood

Looks like no SNKP at E3, if this list is current
http://www.e3expo.com/show-info/641/exhibitor-list/
I wasnt expecting them to show up anyways, I felt nothing