Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII General Discussion Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 28, 2010, 06:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delta

I hope that list is incomplete, there are some games i want to see (not only XIII) and aren't listed there.

Anyways i'm not holding my breath for KOF XIII and E3.

Giby

SNK has nothing to show at E3. Even if they have XIII to show off, they won't waste the money on buying booth space. Last time SNK was at E3, they spent an ass ton of money  on floor space.
www.snk-capcom.com
www.arcadeshock.com

Custle

Quote from: Giby on May 20, 2011, 07:04:11 AM
SNK has nothing to show at E3. Even if they have XIII to show off, they won't waste the money on buying booth space. Last time SNK was at E3, they spent an ass ton of money  on floor space.

I'll still wonder why they didn't show anything at last year's E3. They were listed there, but we didn't hear anything about them.
"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?

THE ANSWER

I have planned going to E3 but i am slowly losing interest.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Giby

SNK was never listed in the official E3 line up for 2010.
www.snk-capcom.com
www.arcadeshock.com

Custle

If I remember right, SNK Playmore was in 2010's lineup, but they never showed up. Even Wikipedia listed them http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Entertainment_Expo_2010
"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?

Giby

SNKP was listed in an image someone made with the companies that would be there. The image was not an official list. The E3 committee never listed SNKP on their website/programs. SNKP never said anything about being at E3. As for Wikipedia, I remember it saying something about Fedor being KO'd by a cock slap.....:/
www.snk-capcom.com
www.arcadeshock.com

DarKaoZ

Well for all the speculation, most of us have assumed that SNKP will need a US publisher for KOF13. So not having SNKP in the list doesn't throw out the possibility of KOF13 been in E3. Now from the possible publishers, most people think Aksys or Atlus will take KOF13. But Aksys is not in the 2011 E3 list and Atlus is, so there is still a possibility. But then again, who knows who might be KOF13 publisher in the US or if it has one at all.

Shiranui_ninja

My hope is on Atlus to see XIII in E3. It's the only way we could see the game announced. SNKP is not going to E3, that's for sure, and Ignition already comfirmed some time ago they are not going to be the publishers. But I have the feeling that Atlus will not going to announce anything, because SNKP always prefers make first announcements by themselves in Japan for japanese people, then the rest of the world. So probably they will just let pass E3 and after they will make the official announcement. I just hope we don't have to wait until Tokyo Game Show, on september... But if the game is not announced on June, probably we will have to , because July and August are not months to announce anything.

Oh, remember, our friend Luther Blisset told us that in June a famous american company will announce that they bought KOF rights, so who knows, maybe in E3 we have a surprise...
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

nilcam

There's also XSEED, who published Samurai Shodown Sen. They release very niche Japanese games. They won't be at E3 but, according to their forum, they are releasing 60 games by the end of the year.

a11111357

If there is no xiii in E3,I will send an email to snkp.

Eripio69

XIII Jin looks amazing. Crossover orgies in my mind now :D

On Topic: The only logical reason I see for SNKp not announcing XIII, not even a coming soon banner is that they are planning to sell the rights.

Ashspiralingblood

So much time and effort spent on on KOF XII/XIII, All I know is any desicion SNKP makes carries a heavy burden on, It's hard to put yourself in SNKP foot and not realise that one thing can ruin them on the other hand opens possibilities, that does not mean SNKP shouldn't try to make a name for its self even if a few will follows. I guess a few thousand fans are worth more than not trying.
Lets see what happens

THE ANSWER

Quote from: JohnCrawley on May 20, 2011, 06:38:37 PM
On Topic: The only logical reason I see for SNKp not announcing XIII, not even a coming soon banner is that they are planning to sell the rights.

That's a good point...
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof