Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 26, 2010, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ky0

KoF 4 EVA

marchefelix

marchefelix

Check this out, you guys! Someone made a video that links you to playlists for tutorials for certain characters (using the annotation feature for videos)! It's really awesome! Plus, the video maker gives us a shoutout in the video description  :)

Select Your Character - KOF13

I think this is front page worthy, don't you think?

desmond_kof

Yeah, this is pretty cool, I'll post it up. Thanks.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

marchefelix

I was looking at the KOF World Facebook page to see what kind of videos people submitted for their contest and I found this silly video:

KOF 13 Meter is for Nerds - Ultra Accent Super Turbo Climax Phantasma EXTEND ##Reload

As silly as it is, I found something I didn't know about: you can't land EX Iori's NeoMAX while your opponent is paralyzed with an EX Fireball (found @ 2:07 and 2:31). Is this something people already knew about? I looked in the character forums and found nothing about that.

Also, as a bouns, here's another submission I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh8c43ud8lk

Wyseguy

Thanks for the shout-out, guys! I'll keep adding videos to the lists, so feel free to send recommendations.

desmond_kof

Show from last night! Featuring myself, Malik, LazieFreddy, Killey, Chris Santoso, and CommonSense:

Dream Cancel Live! (test show 8)

Wanna hangout with us? Contact me!

Persona

Some random Robert combos.

KoF XIII: Robert Garcia combo video teaser

Also am going to put all future videos on my new channel. Goodbye Persona World. :(

marchefelix

Kof XIII Misterio vs Diego FT15

Quote from: Persona on November 07, 2013, 07:24:34 PM
Also am going to put all future videos on my new channel. Goodbye Persona World. :(

Wait... what?

Why? =O

a11111357

Persona

Quote from: marchefelix on November 07, 2013, 10:45:19 PM
Kof XIII Misterio vs Diego FT15

Quote from: Persona on November 07, 2013, 07:24:34 PM

Wait... what?

Why? =O

The network I am with won't release my channel. I was going to close down my channel until I realized that maybe I should just let it idle in hopes that they release my channel in the future once they realize that I'm not updating anything on it anymore.

The network has been known for refusing to let partners leave because there are now much better networks out there and instead of trying to keep up with the competition, they just screw people over instead.

desmond_kof

Persona

A big (earlier) thanks to Dream Cancel for putting my Athena combo video on frontpage!  :)

KoF XIII: Robert Garcia combo video