Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 26, 2010, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kane317

venusandeve

i'm really happy with the voices they added, although Kyo sounded like he had a cold  ;)
KoF XIII... Needs more Angel, Vanessa and Blue Mary! ^^

4leaf

Professor refers to it as Kyo's "yaoi voice".

desmond_kof

"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

venusandeve

Quote from: 4leaf on August 16, 2011, 04:26:38 AM
Professor refers to it as Kyo's "yaoi voice".

LMAO, dear god, i hope it's not one of the extras. i understand the need for a female fanbase but that's going WAY too far ahahahaha
KoF XIII... Needs more Angel, Vanessa and Blue Mary! ^^

SAB-CA

Dale

So is Saiki considered unlegit at this time?

SAB-CA

Quote from: Dale on August 16, 2011, 06:19:39 AM
So is Saiki considered unlegit at this time?

For SVB, yes. For Evo stuff, nope, he wasn't. He doesn't seem any more broken than someone like Orochi Chris, to me....

desmond_kof

Quote from: venusandeve on August 16, 2011, 05:10:06 AM

LMAO, dear god, i hope it's not one of the extras. i understand the need for a female fanbase but that's going WAY too far ahahahaha

To be honest, I know of more girls that are into KOF than SF actually...

Cristina's Yuri was kickin ass in that SVB vid, btw!
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Diavle

Kensou's normal rekka was two punches into a kick follow up right? Looks like he got a three punch variation (at around 19:50):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNYFUPZ_ByY&feature=player_detailpage#t=1191s

SAB-CA

Quote from: Diavle on August 16, 2011, 06:37:39 AM
Kensou's normal rekka was two punches into a kick follow up right? Looks like he got a three punch variation (at around 19:50):

Unfortunately, I believe that's just close ;c, cancelled into first 2 hits of Rekkas. Woulda been a fantastic way to up his damage, though; give his B&B combo tool another hit!

MUSOLINI

pac was awesome, seems like a really cool guy in general. sf tourney saeemed fun too. roy from the NL got in 4th place with his gouki (mbr). seems like  ryan hearts pimping has done its job, those quarters spent in japan must have been worth thweir weight in gold. it didnt seem like most of the other fighters where in his league at in (did he play kof xiii?).
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Diavle

Quote from: SAB-CA on August 16, 2011, 06:54:11 AM
Unfortunately, I believe that's just close ;c, cancelled into first 2 hits of Rekkas. Woulda been a fantastic way to up his damage, though; give his B&B combo tool another hit!

Ah, dang it.

My bad.

milesw

Quote from: MUSOLINI on August 16, 2011, 07:41:58 AM
pac was awesome, seems like a really cool guy in general. sf tourney saeemed fun too. roy from the NL got in 4th place with his gouki (mbr). seems like  ryan hearts pimping has done its job, those quarters spent in japan must have been worth thweir weight in gold. it didnt seem like most of the other fighters where in his league at in (did he play kof xiii?).
1st post

yeah 2pac was real good. He obviously was doing some hardcore training back at home.
And I never saw Ryan play kof.

Quote from: SAB-CA on August 16, 2011, 04:59:16 AM

SVB2011 KOFXIII_Windows Media Video V11_Youtube[4].wmv
Theres me getting beaten up by tupac. (vice, kensou and yuri)
My young Vice cant deal with that zoning...

Kinda angry that  forgot i could do a standing c after a dive kick. I woulda tried to show off with some flash saiha loops in the corner if I knew.
満月の夜にまた会おうか!

My youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mairusu1