Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 26, 2010, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightfo

Quote from: GuamoKun on November 21, 2011, 07:56:15 AM
I love KoF but love for the game doesn't help it live for long. It's about the community showing the rest wy they love it so much.

This is a useful attitude. let's keep this up.

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on November 21, 2011, 07:18:03 AM
Hype is what you make of it.  If a game cannot last that long on hype, that means either the game wasn't that good to begin with or the community just straight fucked up.  It's up to the community to keep the game running as long as they can.

More often than not, what REALLY breathes hype into a game is not new characters, but people discovering underused older characters and putting them up against the best within the game.

I guarantee you'd get more hype out of Chin or Mai schooling K' and Raiden rather than EX Kyo lighting it up.

that is not even an tangible argument regarding anything i've said. im not sure what you are trying to do

dlc characters post-launch are exciting and can breath extra hype into a scene no matter what sort of random comparisons you bring up. deal with it
If you live around Dallas and play KOF, AH3, BB, GG, or MB, PM me~

Xxenace

ok chill out bros opinions are like assholes and what not

SAB-CA

A console Kim Combo loop using loads of Stocks. Provided by a very apathetic uploader, lol.
KOF XIII Kim combo loop...

So a Stun Combo for Kim + No use of HD cancel stocks, eh? not bad...

Ky0

KoF 4 EVA

Diavle

Quote from: SAB-CA on November 21, 2011, 10:25:26 AM
A console Kim Combo loop using loads of Stocks. Provided by a very apathetic uploader, lol.

So a Stun Combo for Kim + No use of HD cancel stocks, eh? not bad...

That seems practical, very meter heavy though.

On the downside the combo built K' two and a half power bars and almost filled up his HD gauge :/

sibarraz

Two Local Friends had some on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzmYCvllyyY&feature=player_embedded#!

KOF XIII 2 poderosomauro vs topomaligno Chile xboxlive

They had 3 bars with wifi and said that they didn't dropped any combo, yesteersay I even had matches with 2 bars and not that much a problem, at least I think that here I drop less combos than 2002, and that considering that I play way more 2002 than this

Waifu Material

Xxenace

Ky0

KoF 4 EVA

JonMcBon

NESTS Kyo and Mr. Karate look great. I can't wait to get my hands on these characters when released.

Quick question. Is it NESTS Kyo or Rekka Kyo?

milesw

満月の夜にまた会おうか!

My youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mairusu1

sibarraz

Karate watched the New ultras of Oni from SF IV AE, only to think ''what a wimp''

Waifu Material

TYRANNICAL

Quote from: JonMcBon on November 21, 2011, 02:41:46 PM
NESTS Kyo and Mr. Karate look great. I can't wait to get my hands on these characters when released.

NESTS Kyo.  This is based upon his outfit and fighting style.  Any version of Kyo with rekkas can be called Rekka Kyo.  Titles likes Nests/Orochi/XI/NGBC/MI Kyo just specify which version of rekka Kyo(outfit+fighting style) is being talked about.  While they all have rekkas, each version has differences that set them apart.

I saw those videos of NESTS Kyo.  Bought.  SNK has already taken more money and is now demanding more of it.  I'm buying Iori and Kyo no doubt.
KOF XIII:
-K'/EX Kyo/EX Iori
-K'/Andy/Kyo
-Benimaru(Duo Lon)/Robert/Takuma(Iori)

Might controls everything.

giga_d

Love that max cancel Mr Karate.

Quote from: TYRANNICAL on November 21, 2011, 03:37:59 PMI saw those videos of NESTS Kyo.  Bought.  SNK has already taken more money and is now demanding more of it.  I'm buying Iori and Kyo no doubt.
Over here, if you're lucky you can get 2100 ms points for £15/
800 points  = £5.7

I think each DLC is US $4.99 on PSN, not too sure if that translates to £4.99 in the UK since the DLC isn't region free (you have to buy it from the country's online store the console belongs to (NTS-J, NTSC, PAL etc)). So the price might be different. Theoretically it should be £3.2 per DLC over here if the correct currency conversion is used for PS3 users.

£3.2 x 3 = £9.6 for PS3 users/ project £10 in full effect ;)

Aenthin

Quote from: TYRANNICAL on November 21, 2011, 03:37:59 PM
Quote from: JonMcBon on November 21, 2011, 02:41:46 PM

NESTS Kyo.  This is based upon his outfit and fighting style.  Any version of Kyo with rekkas can be called Rekka Kyo.  Titles likes Nests/Orochi/XI/NGBC/MI Kyo just specify which version of rekka Kyo(outfit+fighting style) is being talked about.  While they all have rekkas, each version has differences that set them apart.

Nah. I wouldn't call him NESTS Kyo considering he has Kototsuki and Mu Shiki rather than Hikigane and 182 Shiki. Honestly I'd call him '98 Kyo in his NESTS outfit.

Nikolai VolKOF

Quote from: sibarraz on November 21, 2011, 01:12:54 PM
Two Local Friends had some on

They had 3 bars with wifi and said that they didn't dropped any combo, yesteersay I even had matches with 2 bars and not that much a problem, at least I think that here I drop less combos than 2002, and that considering that I play way more 2002 than this

Why would people use wifi to play a fighting game online, it saddens me '_ ';