Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Sonic Generations: 2 Hedgehogs 1 Game

Started by FreeRunner, April 19, 2011, 06:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex Dart

I just wanted to wish Sonic a happy 20th birthday. In many ways, Sonic is the reason I became a gamer, and the blue blur will always have a special place in my gaming heart. (No furry.)

solidshark

Quote from: Rex Dart on June 23, 2011, 09:45:58 PM
I just wanted to wish Sonic a happy 20th birthday. In many ways, Sonic is the reason I became a gamer, and the blue blur will always have a special place in my gaming heart. (No furry.)

Good one Rex. But a very happy birthday to the blue blur. Can't believe it's been 20 years since that awesome first game.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Xxenace

that sonic demo was a fuckin cock tease

The Fluke

jt4mtb

After playing that demo, I want to see MORE... NOW. *goes back to playing S3&K*
--JT

FreeRunner

I shed manly tears at the title screen  :(.

You're too slow!!

sibarraz

Fucking Gold

I wanted to download the demo, but is only for gold users

Waifu Material

krazykone123

I didn't like the demo... sorry guys.

solidshark

I do wish they would've had a current-gen comparison to Green Hill. But from what I played, not bad. They're close to a better control for when Sonic is exploring, though it could be tighter. On the plus side, the music feels very on-point, and I never remember going through Green Hill that fast, and having that much fun doing it. I'm really excited for the finished product.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Xxenace

Quote from: solidshark on June 25, 2011, 08:42:34 PM
I do wish they would've had a current-gen comparison to Green Hill. But from what I played, not bad. They're close to a better control for when Sonic is exploring, though it could be tighter. On the plus side, the music feels very on-point, and I never remember going through Green Hill that fast, and having that much fun doing it. I'm really excited for the finished product.
well im sure a lot of you know the stages and bosses got leaked for this for this game

all i have to say is fuck you sega for not putting metal harbor in this game and shadow and silver are bosses for both sonics so i wonder what a classic version of them will look like

FreeRunner

Quote from: Xxenace on June 25, 2011, 09:02:22 PM
Quote from: solidshark on June 25, 2011, 08:42:34 PM
well im sure a lot of you know the stages and bosses got leaked for this for this game

all i have to say is fuck you sega for not putting metal harbor in this game and shadow and silver are bosses for both sonics so i wonder what a classic version of them will look like
I know. I also find the lack of Sonic CD stages disturbing.
You're too slow!!

jt4mtb

Quote from: FreeRunner on June 27, 2011, 07:44:02 PM
I know. I also find the lack of Sonic CD stages disturbing.
For real. I would have love to seen what they'd do with Stardust Speedway.
--JT

FreeRunner

You're too slow!!

The Fluke

sibarraz

mmm, the demo was very meh, was cool to hear the old theme from green hill zone, but I still need more info

Waifu Material