Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Sonic Generations: 2 Hedgehogs 1 Game

Started by FreeRunner, April 19, 2011, 06:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: Xxenace on October 10, 2011, 07:46:55 AM
ugh stop making me want to spend money

You will spend it and you will like it!  You gonna let Shadow just clown you like that?
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: Xxenace on October 10, 2011, 08:26:23 AM
*grabs wallet*

NO!

Spend that money, otherwise Baldy McNosehair wins.  You gonna let a guy with more hair under his nose than on his head make you look like a punk?
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Saitsuofleaves

http://www.tssznews.com/2011/10/11/10-new-sonic-generations-screenshots/

Some new screenshots along with official word of a PC version.  Confirms the existence (of something you might already know) of Elemental Shields, niceness.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31721583&postcount=8702

Couple more screenshots showing off...yeah...this guy is back...enjoy...

Xxenace

Saitsuofleaves

Aenthin

Look at it this way. At least you'll be enjoying beating the crap out of him.

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: Aenthin on October 12, 2011, 09:26:56 AM
Look at it this way. At least you'll be enjoying beating the crap out of him.

Hmm...you raise a good point.

Aenthin

Aenthin

Double post because I can

Sonic Generations Boss Trailer

As much as I'm mostly indifferent to Silver (if not hate him and his cheesy lines "IT'S NO USE"), the boss battle with him in this one looks cooler. Too bad we didn't get to see any new clips of a boss battle against Shadow.

And hoo boy. Is that Time Eater?

Saitsuofleaves

Looks like Time Eater isn't happy to see us.

EDIT:  I find it funny that we're gonna fight Perfect Chaos...as Normal Sonic.  Sonic had to go Super on his ass previously, and now...nah, I don't need that.

FreeRunner

No Super Sonic on Perfect Chaos O_o?

A look at Time Eater?

Why is this money still in my pocket?
You're too slow!!

Saitsuofleaves

Sonic Generations CNET Preview October 14, 2011

Playthrough of Both Sky Sanctuary Stages.  Slight overview of challenges and how they work.  And the first playthroughs of both Seaside Hill levels.  Modern Sonic got himself a go-kart just because he's a boss.

Also, a legit runthrough of the Death Egg Robot fight.

So about the money that's still in our pockets...

Saitsuofleaves

SPOILERS!!!, Sonic Generations End Medley OST

Not really a spoiler I guess, but this is the Medley that Plays at the end of the game.

0:14 seconds, GHZ, the track we've heard a thousand times
0:33 Chemical Plant, still just as fun as before
1:08 Sky Sanctuary, always decent.
1:47 Speed Highway gets you revved up for the rest of the Medley
2:29 CITY FUCKING ESCAPE, because nothing is every complete without it
3:38 Seaside Hill.  Not bad, but it reminded me a bit too much of GHZ for some reason.
4:33 Crisis City, running Through the Fire and the Flames.
5:22 Rooftop Run...meh...just meh to me.
6:20 Planet Wisp, such a nice lighthearted theme...can't wait to run around in it
7:01 ...You know, I'm not even gonna say it, you should already know it.  If not, shame on you.

Oh, by the way, new Sonic Generations Demo is out today...just so you know.

Aenthin

Crisis City part. At first I was like -_- then I was like o_O Holy crap, that guitar
I prefer the old Rooftop Run over this remix for some reason.
And I got teary-eyed at 7:01