Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Does anybody still play KoF XI at the moment?

Started by 6Let, September 09, 2012, 07:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Let

I was hoping to find anyone who still plays XI. I've been watching just about every CMV out there learning and exploring any new ideas. I've wanted to do a collaboration looking for other combo-makers and someone who's good at video editing.

This was my failed attempt at doing a CMV
http://youtu.be/fHLh8AzfQS

VinnAleixoFM

I came back to play XI because they announced a XI tournament in Versus Brazil Tournament.

Currently I'm using Griffon, Kim and Gai. But I don't know how is Gai's competitive metagame. I don't know if there is a JP wiki showing how is Gai metagame but no one use this character. At least Griffon is getting more players recently (together with Silber)

I use Gato or Iori in Gai's place for offensive couterpick

CaptainGinyu

Just started learning the game for casual fun. It's like crack, so addictive and so good! (Well, it's not exactly like Crack...)

I use Terry, Oswald and either Kyo or Tizoc. Game is a little wonky in terms of damage imo but other than all is good and the cast of characters is incredible. I definitely want to learn Hayate, Jyzau, Silber and Kula.
The purpose of our lives is to be happy.- Dalai Lama

Mrkarate23

Just downloaded it today, i do like the presentation although the sprites at time are jarring even with the ps3 filter and the in game filters. Other than that I am enjoying it.

EXWildWolf

Someone I know is playing it and is repping EX Kyo, Tizoc, and someone else who I forgot the name of. I didn't play it much, so yeah. Only new character I was Oswald. If I had to go back and play that game, I'd play Oswald/Silber/Jyazu. I want Oswald back, he was real cool. Just nerf his range and oki a bit, and he'd be good. He should've been in XIII.

Mrkarate23

Quote from: EXWildWolf on September 26, 2015, 03:14:54 AM
Someone I know is playing it and is repping EX Kyo, Tizoc, and someone else who I forgot the name of. I didn't play it much, so yeah. Only new character I was Oswald. If I had to go back and play that game, I'd play Oswald/Silber/Jyazu. I want Oswald back, he was real cool. Just nerf his range and oki a bit, and he'd be good. He should've been in XIII.

Oswald had style, other than gambit who else can use a deck of card as a lethal weapon. Elisabeth was also a great addition, sucks that she she lost her multi hit projectile special. I think the weak one was cancelable.