Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Console Exclusive characters

Started by Eripio69, May 06, 2011, 12:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarKaoZ

Quote from: THE ANSWER on June 29, 2011, 08:11:10 PM
I want to see Billy with his 02 outfit for his 2nd pallet.

Team outlaw would be Billy, Yamazaki and Geese!

and for my second team choice I would love to see Vanessa, Mary and B. Jeneeeeet!!!!! this would be awesome!!!

Sorry I'm just too hyped!!!!!!

Aaaaahhhhhhh!

Can't blame you, seen all this info is getting the hype up!

Man, I really hope Atlus brings a demo of those new characters to EVO, that should be awesome!

The Gentleman

Out of all of the characters, the one I had the most fun playing as, and trying to learn was Gai Tendo. I'd love to see him come back to KOF in High Res. I'd be down for a Buriki One team, but since I haven't played the game, I don't know who else from the game would be a good fit along with him and the rest of the roster.

baccano1932

Hmm it's hard to say who i'd like to see the most but I would definitly like to see Rock or one of the other characters from Garou because it would be nice to see them brought back. 
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

sibarraz

I had heard that rock will never make it since the kof team really respect the FF one, and want to see rock when garou 2 will be released

so yeah, I'm still wondering what will be first, garou 2, or the KOF team realizing that there will never be a garou 2, I hope that happens the first.

I want to see the whole anti kyokugen team, I love kasumi and eiji, and just put malin for the lolz, even though will be cooler if they use an old AOF that hates the kyokugen too.

But I want to play with eiji, I always use him in 95, 98um and XI

Waifu Material

DarKaoZ

Quote from: sibarraz on July 15, 2011, 01:22:18 AM
I had heard that rock will never make it since the kof team really respect the FF one, and want to see rock when garou 2 will be released

Where you heard that?

sibarraz

has been always discussed in KOF pages

Waifu Material

elrosa

Momoko and Malin

Momoko could be the next "Angel" in terms of gameplay

Malin, i love her gamestyle!

Demoninja

2k2 Athena. She is sorely missed.

Xxenace

i know the chances of this happening are close to zero
but i think a maximum impact team would be pretty cool

Zabel

Yeah a MI team would be cool, I actually liked alot of the MI originals and most of the Falcoon alts. Yeah they were crazy but character alt costumes should  IMO.

Xxenace

Quote from: Zabel on July 15, 2011, 10:27:48 PM
Yeah a MI team would be cool, I actually liked alot of the MI originals and most of the Falcoon alts. Yeah they were crazy but character alt costumes should  IMO.
agreed

MUSOLINI

mi sucked ass, same for falcoons designs and all the games designs and characters.

WE DO NOT WANT MI CHARACTERS IN KOF 2D, FUCK NO.

EDIT: THANK YOU.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Delta

The original MI characters are awful, but to give some credit to Falcoon some of the alt costumes for the classic characters are pretty cool.

But i rather have a new MI game instead of seeing MI characters in the main KOF.

Xxenace

Quote from: Delta on July 15, 2011, 11:23:22 PM
The original MI characters are awful, but to give some credit to Falcoon some of the alt costumes for the classic characters are pretty cool.

But i rather have a new MI game instead of seeing MI characters in the main KOF.
screw you alba is awesome

sibarraz

It will be cool to see a team composed of MI characters

Waifu Material