Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

T-shirts

Started by nilcam, May 06, 2011, 11:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you be interested in a Dream Cancel t-shirt?

Yes
42 (93.3%)
No
3 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

MetalThrashingMadman

Just ordered a shirt myself and I can't wait to wear it at Evo. I just hope it fits well. I tend to be a bit too tall for XXL but I'm not fat enough for XXXL.

solidshark

Which shirt to get next?
DeadlyRave Neo input or Raging Storm input?

So nice to have the choice, but I'll go with the Raging Storm. More motivation to become a "real man" in KOF/FF.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

MetalThrashingMadman

Just got my raging storm shirt in today. It's freakin' sweet! Now I can attend EVO in style!

omegaryuji

Finally got my Raging Storm shirt today.  Apparently, I suck at measuring myself and ordered it one size too big, but it fits well enough to not be a problem (plus I've been waiting almost a month for it because of the canadian postal service strike, so I'll take what I can get *laughs* )
Old man/bad player

jinxhand

Real quick, have you thought about hats??? I know this is about shirts and all, but I'd buy a flat bill fitted with a logo on it...
I'm on FightCade!!!
www.soundcloud.com/jinxhand
www.youtube.com/jinxhand

nilcam

I'll look into it.

On the topic of shirts, you guys bought enough to cover the hosting costs for the next year. Thanks. I can now upload tons more vector graphics so the quality of printing on the shirts will get much better. I also plan on discontinuing the lowest selling shirts in the next few weeks.

sibarraz

We need Clarkanator Shirts like NOW

Waifu Material

nilcam

I'm discontinuing the Vintage shirts in the next few weeks. If you want one, get it before Thanksgiving! I prefer the quality of the screen printed shirts.

I'm also adding a new design - Team Cancel! Represent Dream Cancel by joining Team Cancel - GCAB All Day!

DR.Howard

forget a tshirt, i want a sexy black leather jacket like kyo's but with the dream cancel logo on the back!
..........how much would that cost though.....
Utah's Legendary Fighting Sprite!
Gtag: comingfat D