Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

What is general opinion about Kof XI anyway?

Started by XI, July 30, 2010, 05:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiol

Quote from: t3h mAsTarOth...! on October 06, 2010, 04:16:34 AM
Quote from: Mazinkaiser on October 04, 2010, 03:34:14 PM
obviusly with ryo (L) i guess xD the stun status is godlike.
no double LDM with K' is godlike... lol... man i switch my team in XI almost as much as i play it... hahaha... currently using K' (L), Duck, Beni/Eiji...
i tried to link the 2 LDM with K' but i cant, always wrong timing ahah

KOF XIII: billy, ralf, clark
KOF XII: ralf,kyo,ryo

t3h mAsTarOth...!

it's easier in the corner... i can get it 80%... mid stage it's a lot harder... you have to walk forward then do it...

and oh man K' + Beni is freaken awesome... my team of K', Beni, Duck is dangerous... screw Kula... K' is the shit...

K' > hop C, cr.C, f.B, QS Beni > hop D, s.D, qcf.D, qcf.D, QS K' > hop C, cr.C, f.B, qcf.C, qcb.D, dp.A *STUN anyone*  hop C, cr.C, f.B, qcf.C, qcb.D, dp.A = 100%

Beni > hop D, s.D, qcf.D, qcf.D, QS K' > hop C, cr.C, f.B, qcf.C, qcb.D, qcf~qcf.B = 75%

*corner* Beni > hop D, s.D, qcf.D, qcf.D, QS K' > hop C, cr.C, f.B, qcf.A, qcf.D, far s.C, (LDM)x2 = 100%
KOFXIII - Raiden, Billy, Mai, Karate, Kim, Ralf, Ryo, Robert

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

SaMsTarOth t3h mAsTarOth of AsTarOth...!

fiol

Quote from: t3h mAsTarOth...! on October 06, 2010, 07:47:34 PM
it's easier in the corner... i can get it 80%... mid stage it's a lot harder... you have to walk forward then do it...

i forgot to say in the corner... dunno, the second glasses dont get the opponent.. just my bad timing i guess eheh

t3h mAsTarOth...!

for doing it in the corner just walk back a little... rather easy... also don't forget to tack on mid-air qcb.B after the LDM... i can only get up to 2 in the corner...

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

LouisCipher

This game is sexy as hell. I want to fuck it. Seriously. I am dead fucking serious.

Best KOF ever.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Mazinkaiser

Quote from: t3h mAsTarOth...! on October 06, 2010, 07:47:34 PM

Not exactly, oh i mean... of course u can do it but yeah it's pretty hard. I in the mid stage use (when K' get back in standing position and the other guy falling from the sky outside the screen after the first LDM) qcb~hcb.E and the second LDM connect (with correct time of course), because the first qcb the engine see it as qcf because of the falling character behind you.

Give a try ;)

t3h mAsTarOth...!

Ralf has an instant overhead...  straight jump C... also can be cancelled into mid-air qcf.A_C...

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

fiol

messing around with iori today... his LDM is really bad.. its damage is insanely low O_O

t3h mAsTarOth...!

Quote from: fiol on October 12, 2010, 07:49:45 PM
messing around with iori today... his LDM is really bad.. its damage is insanely low O_O
ya don't bother... only people it's worth using it for damage wise is Kula (qcb.B, f.D xx QS), Gato (qcf~qcf.A xx QS) & Silber (qcf~hcb.C *2 hits* xx QS)... do the LDM directly afterwards...

btw if you feel like using Ralf leader go ahead man... just make sure you don't unnecessarily QS so that you have 1-2 stored at all times... just 1 b&b into QS with Ralf b&b into LDM does huge damage...

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

fiol

Quote from: t3h mAsTarOth...! on October 13, 2010, 05:21:02 AM
Quote from: fiol on October 12, 2010, 07:49:45 PM
ya don't bother... only people it's worth using it for damage wise is Kula (qcb.B, f.D xx QS), Gato (qcf~qcf.A xx QS) & Silber (qcf~hcb.C *2 hits* xx QS)... do the LDM directly afterwards...

btw if you feel like using Ralf leader go ahead man... just make sure you don't unnecessarily QS so that you have 1-2 stored at all times... just 1 b&b into QS with Ralf b&b into LDM does huge damage...

when i play i switch the L from Ralf to Eliz or Adhel ,if i play my mains...if not, well just random Leaders hehe

Mazinkaiser

So, Liz ftw.

Liz leader > Ralf leader

And overall, the character flow benefit too, Liz without leader lost a great tool for pressure and damage. Ralf can do painful (and pretty simple) things without leader because it could be use "only" as combo finish for maximize the damage.

fiol

Quote from: Mazinkaiser on October 13, 2010, 11:07:13 AM
So, Liz ftw.

Liz leader > Ralf leader

And overall, the character flow benefit too, Liz without leader lost a great tool for pressure and damage. Ralf can do painful (and pretty simple) things without leader because it could be use "only" as combo finish for maximize the damage.

i know, but i like Ralf`s LDM, the impact is so awesome eheh
about Liz i like the everywhere juggle dm-combo xD

t3h mAsTarOth...!

Right now i stopped switching my teams... And focusing on a pure damage based + strong QS heavy + high stun team... So i switched up Duck for Ralf... And took emphasis out of only pressuring... So as it stands now... I can use anyone as Leader... Benifits of each of them are as follows... (K', Beni, Ralf)

Ralf (L) - Any b&b from Beni/K' > QS Ralf b&b > LDM = 70-95% for 2 stocks... requires 2 QS meter...
            - Ralf by himself can do 70-90% with 2-3 stocks... requires 1-2 QS meter...

Beni (L) - Anywhere juggle EASY to connct... connects off a sweep... invincible...
             - Ralf b&b > unblock/DM launch > QS Beni LDM (easy) = 50-60%... requires 1 QS meter...
             - Ralf/K' b&b > QS Beni b&b > LDM = 70-80%... requires 1 QS meter...
             - K' corner b&b ending with dp.A > QS Beni Raijinkens (upto 3) > LDM = 65-80%...

K' (L) - Anywhere juggle EASY/HARD to connect... connects off a sweep or air-air j.B... invincible...
         - Ralf b&b > unblock/DM launch > QS K' LDMx2 (hard) = 55-90%... requires 1 QS meter...
         - Ralf/Beni b&b > QS K' b&b > LDMx2 (hard) = 70-100%... requires 1 QS meter...
         - Beni rush DM > QS K' LDMx2 (hard) = 65-90%... requires 1 QS meter...
         - K' by himself can do 70-100% with 2-5 stocks... requires 1-2 QS meter...

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

fiol

i remember that i saw a tier list where hayate was bottom ... why?
to be honest i dont like him (never liked him since Savage Reign), but i 'd like to know why he sucks that bad

solidshark

Quote from: t3h mAsTarOth...! on September 20, 2010, 07:42:16 PM
playing vanessa is a pain in the ass... so freaken hard... but fun if you can learn her...

Got back into XI recently. You're dead-on about Vanessa; I've seriously got to learn her again. Should be as fun as the first time.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995