Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Greetings from Philly

Started by jt4mtb, May 26, 2011, 02:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jt4mtb

Hi. My name is Joe, and I don't work in a button factory. I sometimes go by JT, and I'm currently residing just outside of Philadelphia, PA. I primarily play Garou MotW, but I wouldn't mind learning some KOF at some point. Somehow, I didn't really know about this site until a few people mentioned it last week during my monthly Garou night/stream. I feel kind of silly only just now getting here, but hey. Better late than never. Anyways, I hope to hang around here more often and meet more of the players on here.
--JT

Running Wild

Welcome to the club. I watched part of the stream last week, good stuff.

Rex Dart

Welcome to DC. Study up on Garou, meet new players, find more games to learn and enjoy yourself!

BiGGDaddyCane

Welcome, Im from Philly to. Far from you though. Up in Strawberry Mansion Like North West Philly (The hood i might say Lmao),

I watch your Garou stream now and then when i have time. Happy to see garou stream in general.

Im sure you already know Nocturnal .

Again Welcome and enjoy the site man.  :)

THE ANSWER

Wow! a lot of Garou players coming out now days, welcome to the forum and I hope to see you at NEC since I'm planning to attend if KOF 13 is out in console by then.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Kane317

Quote from: THE ANSWER on May 26, 2011, 05:58:21 PM
Wow! a lot of Garou players coming out now days, welcome to the forum and I hope to see you at NEC since I'm planning to attend if KOF 13 is out in console by then.

I dunno why I never got into MOTW, but I did play almost every single FF when I lived in HK.  Welcome to DC, it's a great place if you wanna learn KOF and don't hesitate to ask questions =).

jt4mtb

Thanks everyone. Hope to be able to contribute something around here

Quote from: biggdaddycane on May 26, 2011, 05:31:46 PM
Welcome, Im from Philly to. Far from you though. Up in Strawberry Mansion Like North West Philly (The hood i might say Lmao),

I watch your Garou stream now and then when i have time. Happy to see garou stream in general.

Im sure you already know Nocturnal .

Again Welcome and enjoy the site man.  :)

You're not that far from me. I'm just by the airport; so it's mostly a straight shot down 95. Anyways, glad you enjoy the stream. Maybe you can come by and play sometime. A couple of friends that I get here for my gathering travel from just over the bridge in NJ.

Quote from: THE ANSWER on May 26, 2011, 05:58:21 PM

It'd'be cool if we could meet at NEC; especially considering how the venue for NEC is almost right down the road from me.
--JT