Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Chicago Area/ midwest Scene

Started by bzerk, May 30, 2011, 12:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilfooooooooooo

Jerome is one of my friends and used to go to my school but he graduated but still stops by to play kof and other games. Kenneth I'm unsure of as this is the first time i've seen the person but he also plays persona. I don't know if they have Dream Cancel accounts so i made mention of their names if they are lurkers by chance. I should ask jerome to join, I forgot about him.

souf

exciting times, fellas. exciting times.

n0thin89

Mad Angels all day
Excuse me, do you know anything about the Mad Angels?
- Ryo Hazuki

NCV

Ignite tonight! Unfortunately I'll be busy with running the coaching night, but I'll try to get games in as I can.

n0thin89

Who wants to be coached by the "coach of the year" 2013?
Mad Angels all day
- Ryo Hazuki

Suiname

Hopefully my KOF game does not suffer from the release of ni no kuni, but I could see it happening.

n0thin89

GGs to Mike, Noah, and Bobby aka Duck, @ ignite last night. I taught them everything I know. Coach of the year 2013.
Mad Angels all day
- Ryo Hazuki

souf

this last week i put in just as much time with marvel as i did with kof...wtf

i won well over 50-60 matches tonight in marvel... and won well under 10 matches in kof.

gay.

Suiname

sorry I didn't show up last night, my girlfriend didn't get home til real late so I could take the car and I was too lazy to CTA it.  I wouldn't use Marvel as a measuring stick for anything.

Suiname

Oh, and I am almost 100% sure I'm going to Pazzo on Friday now.  Hopefully I'll see some of you there.

n0thin89

Also I forgot to mention GGs to Carlos aka Tolanks. We had a couple close ones there. Hopefully more Tolanks sightings in the future.
Mad Angels all day
- Ryo Hazuki

n0thin89

I think ST is gonna win. Close race.
Mad Angels all day
- Ryo Hazuki

Suiname

Welp I lied about going to Pazzo on Friday.  Guess I'll just have to wait til Ignite to play KOF  :(

n0thin89

Quote from: Suiname on January 31, 2013, 06:54:25 PM
Welp I lied about going to Pazzo on Friday.  Guess I'll just have to wait til Ignite to play KOF  :(

Lmao. I wonder how Efo is gonna get to game pazzo now.
Mad Angels all day
- Ryo Hazuki

Zen Woo

Quote from: n0thin89 on January 31, 2013, 05:20:38 PM
I think ST is gonna win. Close race.

its almost there! >.<

tbh I want ST for evo! the last tournament of legends was epic, and so hyped!