Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Chicago Area/ midwest Scene

Started by bzerk, May 30, 2011, 12:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n0thin89

So who is going to gga tomorrow/Thursday night?
Mad Angels all day
Excuse me, do you know anything about the Mad Angels?
- Ryo Hazuki

souf

i was planning on going...but ive been feeling shittier and shittier ever since we got home from vegas. my temperature has been rising up all day today. i been napping on and off...hopefully i feel better tomorrow.

im pretty sure duck said he was going too

desmond_kof

Quote from: souf on July 12, 2012, 09:10:50 AM
i was planning on going...but ive been feeling shittier and shittier ever since we got home from vegas. my temperature has been rising up all day today. i been napping on and off...hopefully i feel better tomorrow.

Aww man, I heard stories of people getting sick after evo...Called "EVOla" virus.

Comes from a bunch of sick and nasty mofos from all over the world in one room for a weekend.

I hope you feel better soon.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

souf

Quote from: Desmond Delaghetto on July 12, 2012, 09:22:56 AM
"EVOla" virus.

Comes from a bunch of sick and nasty mofos from all over the world in one room for a weekend.

I hope you feel better soon.

haha, i cant stay mad at something so clever! but yeah i tried to stock up on hand sanitizer cause i knew germs from all corners of the globe were gunna be hanging out for the weekend...but it seems like it got me anyway, ah well.
i appreciate that man!

n0thin89

But Mike, there is gonna be a $3 KOF tourney goin down, and Humbag might be there.
Mad Angels all day
- Ryo Hazuki

souf

sleep does the body good. im feeling good.
bout to jump in the shower...hope to see everyone in attendance tonight! EVEN HOLLYWOOD DUCK!

souf

ggs at ignite. shout outs to tony's mexican skillet ripping me a new asshole this morning...that chorizo was rough lol.
been training with joe all day today...wont be able to make nickel city or ignite so i wont be able to test him out till next week. see yall then.

AND FOR RAIDEN'S SAKE WOULD SOMEBODY ELSE BRING A FAN! my little p.o.s. isnt enough to keep that nerd sauna cooled

n0thin89

Mad Angels all day
- Ryo Hazuki

souf

n0thin89

Oh yeah, forgot about this for a second. Here are the results from the random GGA tournament for KOFXIII.

KOFXIII GGA tournament: 8 entrants

1: James Jr. (Mr. Karate, Hwa Jai, Shen|MAD_KOF team|Others)
2: Heroic Legacy (EX Iori, Clark, Hwa Jai)
3: Humbag (Raiden, Mr. Karate, ?)
4: Duckator (?, Mr. Karate, Kula)
5: Wind aka Efo (Saiki, Takuma, Shen)
5: Earm & Fire aka Mike (Kensou, Mature, Chin)
7: Wilimac (?)
7: Thwak (?)
Mad Angels all day
- Ryo Hazuki

souf

Quote from: n0thin89 on July 15, 2012, 08:54:36 AM
5: Wind aka Efo (Saiki, Takuma, Shen)
5: Earm & Fire aka Mike (Kensou, Mature, Chin)
:(
my nightmares of efo doing better than me have come true...im going into the lab...not coming out until my fingers fall off!

n0thin89

If you look at it correctly Efo didn't do better than you... He tied with you.
Mad Angels all day
- Ryo Hazuki

n0thin89

AGE|Mario and I will be at ignite tonight. Hope to see you all there. Get ready to get bodied.
Mad Angels all day
- Ryo Hazuki

bzerk

GGS to everyone @ ignite.  After last night I am bestowing upon myself the title of chicago's #1 High Tier Hero

I shall now be referred to  as H.T.H Bzerk 

skillz08

Ggs last night indeed! Also James jr. I hope your proud of yourself, I thought I was close to finding a final team but thanks to you I dropped everyone lol so far I only have takuma now. I might start messing around with Duo Lon again and maybe even Kim, or I should should prob trade iori for Shen since I know his combos, ugh I don't know who to use now. And someone needs to come up with a new handle for me I've had this generic skillz name since I was a kid. Im going through a crisis! Who am I? What am I fighting for?