Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Chicago Area/ midwest Scene

Started by bzerk, May 30, 2011, 12:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n0thin89

Also, Happy New Year to all the KOF players. Especially my Hometown crew, Chicago, without you guys I would have had to learn every single character by myself. Lol. GGs y'all. And Minnesota for being an awesome KOF neighbor.

Let 20XIII (see what I did there, lol) be the year that KOFXIII blows everybody's mind again.
Mad Angels all day
Excuse me, do you know anything about the Mad Angels?
- Ryo Hazuki

bzerk

James with the serious game face lol.  I thought u had it.

Efo

The exhibition match between Chicago and Minnesota greatest players is not ready for viewing GET HYPE!!!: Chicago vs Minnesota KoF 13

n0thin89

Quote from: bzerk on January 01, 2013, 09:08:26 PM
James with the serious game face lol.  I thought u had it.

I had it figured out. I was too exhausted to execute right. :(
Mad Angels all day
- Ryo Hazuki

souf

happy new year homies. heres to another year of kof being at majors.

Suiname

Happy new year indeed.  I just wanted to thank everyone in the scene here for helping me get better at this game, and everyone competing to level up Chicago KOF. 

KCs NOTORIOUS

yo watup chicago guys, very enjoyable watching you guys at Frosty Faustings this past weekend. I know this weekend st. louis is having a tournament called mass appeal madness 2,  i was curious if any of you guys would be interested in going since i think it's a bout 4 hour drive for you guys? i think a few marvel guys from chicago may be coming. would love to get some more kof comp if possible.

https://www.facebook.com/events/470544682997639/
Steam Id: KCsNOTOR1OUS
Midwest KoF rep

"No Justice, Just Us"

n0thin89

Quote from: KCs NOTORIOUS on January 03, 2013, 12:03:27 PM
yo watup chicago guys, very enjoyable watching you guys at Frosty Faustings this past weekend. I know this weekend st. louis is having a tournament called mass appeal madness 2,  i was curious if any of you guys would be interested in going since i think it's a bout 4 hour drive for you guys? i think a few marvel guys from chicago may be coming. would love to get some more kof comp if possible.

This Saturday... No can do, man. Got plans already for the weekend/Saturday. Maybe Mario? Or Humbag? Wish I could make it out to play you KC guys.
Mad Angels all day
- Ryo Hazuki

KCs NOTORIOUS

Quote from: n0thin89 on January 03, 2013, 02:41:39 PM
Quote from: KCs NOTORIOUS on January 03, 2013, 12:03:27 PM
yo watup chicago guys, very enjoyable watching you guys at Frosty Faustings this past weekend. I know this weekend st. louis is having a tournament called mass appeal madness 2,  i was curious if any of you guys would be interested in going since i think it's a bout 4 hour drive for you guys? i think a few marvel guys from chicago may be coming. would love to get some more kof comp if possible.

This Saturday... No can do, man. Got plans already for the weekend/Saturday. Maybe Mario? Or Humbag? Wish I could make it out to play you KC guys.

Understandable, was hoping to get a little more good comp in the midwest and i know you guys are pretty good. I def should've posted this information earlier. if i dont see you guys at mam, i'll be at winter brawl, ufgt, final round, and evo guaranteed.
Steam Id: KCsNOTOR1OUS
Midwest KoF rep

"No Justice, Just Us"

n0thin89

Quote from: KCs NOTORIOUS on January 03, 2013, 03:02:29 PM
Understandable, was hoping to get a little more good comp in the midwest and i know you guys are pretty good. I def should've posted this information earlier. if i dont see you guys at mam, i'll be at winter brawl, ufgt, final round, and evo guaranteed.

I might not be at winter brawl. I'm gonna try to find a ride/flight for final round. I'll be at UFGT for sure because it's right next to me, lol. Evo, I'm going if KOF is a main game, which it should be, and hopefully I get a room at the venue unlike last year.
Mad Angels all day
- Ryo Hazuki

souf

missed you guys at game pazzo the other night. i had to resort to playing AE  :(

Suiname

Pazzo is far, I usually only go there if there's gonna be a tourney or I know a bunch of KOF heads are going.  Anyways, I'll be at ignite on Monday, hopefully I'll see ya'll there.

souf

yeah i normally only go to GP when my buddy chris drives...but i wanted to make sure i got to hang with jesus before he left for the air force so i drove myself this time. fuckin 43 miles from my house...im never doing that again lol with the gas i spent i couldve driven to work and back 3 full times (i live far from my job lol)

see you guys at ignite tomorrow. i get off work at 3:30...probably gunna go see django unchained beforehand. if anybody wants to tag along at the webster theater, let me know.

n0thin89

Mad Angels all day
- Ryo Hazuki