Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Yo, sup?

Started by Rekano, August 08, 2011, 07:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekano

Hey, this is Rekano. I originate from the SoulCalibur community. But you may have seen me from time to time on various other fighting game community boards.

Always been a bit of a underground fan of the KoF series but never really took the time to step my game up in the older games. With KoF13 around the corner and Capcom's recent (imo) unimpressive offerings with SF4 and MvC3 editions. I'm ready for something new, and not Capcom.

But yeah, just looking to improve my overall game.
-Rekano OuTz

nilcam

Welcome to the Dream Cancel family! There's no time like now to start working on your game.

omegaryuji

Welcome to DC :).  Pretty cool to see people from other communities deciding to give XIII a real go.  I'm sure you'll find plenty of information around here to help improve your play.
Old man/bad player

Delta

Welcome, it's good to see people coming from other fighting communities/games.
Enjoy your time here.

Kane317

Welcome Rekano to DC, there are several SC players if I'm not mistaken, but I know is 4leaf is pretty hardcore with the SC community as well and he's super excited about SC5.

As for learning KOFXIII or KOF in general, the next 11 weeks is best time to learn the game before the console drops and get yourself familiarize with the mechanics. 

Don't hesitate to ask questions.