Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Generic Intro Post

Started by DarkCoffin, July 16, 2012, 07:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkCoffin

Sup guys, used to be a bigger fan of KoF than the SF games, Evo 2012 was sick etc etc, and I want to learn to play :/

----------------

I was always just a casual fan of fighters. Never really sat down and got very good at any of them. But now I feel like learning this game. My introduction to KoF came at a skating rink where they had [idk which one it was], but that was around 2000-2001. But yeah.. like I said I never got anywhere near decent. Just liked the flashiness and the characters.

I actually joined Dream Cancel a bit before the console release of XIII, but I didn't end up buying it since there wasn't really anyone to play with.. Now that I got some buddies interested in learning, I finally went and picked up my copy + an arcade stick.

Loving all the information here and hoping to get better.
PSN: Sushi-maru

baccano1932

Hello and welcome to the forums DarkCoffin it's a pleasure to meet you and is better late than never to get into the community!
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

solidshark

Thanks for the write up DarkCoffin; officially welcome to the site again. Hope everything here can help you and your friends get to a very competitive level in no time.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

DarkCoffin

Thanks thanks.

One of my friends actually just picked up his copy yesterday after trying it out at my place. Hoping more of them follow suit!
PSN: Sushi-maru