Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Color Edit in The King of Fighters XIII

Started by KingofSarus, August 08, 2011, 10:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkTown2

that is a really cool color i'm definitely using that one.
psn: darkTown2
kof 13: kyo,iori,k'

The Fluke

That Kensou pallette is actually good! Well done.

*Just realised that that statement may be insulting to some, so i'll just add that i generally dislike this whole color edit thing but can appreciate good ones.

sibarraz

Waifu Material

sibarraz

Ok I discovered how unlock colours

Is according to how many times you use your char in vs or player mode

At least for the first 10 times you unlock the first set of colours

Waifu Material

Gimnbo

Are the color sets the rows in the edit mode?

Looks like I'll have to get pretty familiar with Iori before I can make unlock glossy red for the Thriller outfit.

sibarraz

Waifu Material

affinity

are basic black and white colors commonly unlocked already for all characters?  Or it differs which characters start with certain colors?   

sibarraz

Waifu Material

sibarraz

Ok, for those who want to use color edit but don't want to pay for unlock the colours, you need to fight 40 matches per character on ranked, player, or versus matches to unlock them all

If you for example play 40 matches with Andy/Ryo/Yuri, you will unlock all the colurs for them no matter if you don't used one of them or not

Waifu Material

DarKaoZ

^Hopefully using a character in Trial Mode will work too. Since I will spend most of my learning time there.

gazette

Quote from: sibarraz on November 18, 2011, 11:51:16 PM
Ok, for those who want to use color edit but don't want to pay for unlock the colours, you need to fight 40 matches per character on ranked, player, or versus matches to unlock them all

If you for example play 40 matches with Andy/Ryo/Yuri, you will unlock all the colurs for them no matter if you don't used one of them or not

Just a few questions, again:-

1) Every character has 40 colours?
2) Can Versus mode be done with CPU as well?
3) Does rematch counts?

sibarraz

1) 30 colours, the matches need to be 40
2) Against the cpu yes,
3) Yep, rematch counts, you can even put your health at 50% if you want to do it quick

Waifu Material

gazette

Thanks, will be doing that for now since I can't find any people online to play with.

milesw

Also if you're playing versus with a friend it only unlocks the 1st player's character's colours :/
満月の夜にまた会おうか!

My youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mairusu1