Author Topic: GameSpot nominates XIII for Best Fighting Game of E3 11 - Readers' turn to vote!  (Read 8027 times)

AtlusAram

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
People of Dream Cancel!

We're excited to share that GameSpot has thrown KOFXIII into some great company as a nominee for "Best Fighting Game" of E3 2011!
http://e3.gamespot.com/special-feature/best-of-e3-2011/genre-awards/index.html?page=3

It didn't win the Editor's award, but now it's in the readers' hands for the Reader's Choice vote.  So... uhh... if you have a free moment... umm... cast a vote for KOFXIII, won't you?

Thanks! :)

Mikel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
I already did my part in voting for KOF XIII, thanks for letting us all know about this, Aram. :)

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Voted Aram!  Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
Ouch, that's some stiff competition! But the KoF Fans voices shall be heard! Thanks for letting us know!

...Heh, Anarchy Reigns counted? No Skullgirls? Do we have enough people on DC to beat The SFxTekken number? XD

Oh, and someone talk SNKP into dropping a few guest into Street Fighter X Tekken. If Cole from Infamous can be there, Terry Bogard & K' could/should be, too! ;) (I'd love to prove the SNKP characters could kick every other franchise character's butts, heh heh.)

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
It sucks that KOFXIII didn't get that much exposure as SFxT, if so then more people would had voted for it.

Still I voted and I hope more people vote for it. But as SAB-CA said, it's a shame Skullgirls didn't make it, Anarchy Reigns shouldn't even be there.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
It sucks that KOFXIII didn't get that much exposure as SFxT, if so then more people would had voted for it.

SFxT got it's numbers from people wanting to see this match-up and its' incredible hype machince. Observe. But E3 is always more about potential than the actual release. Anyway, XIII has already proven itself a good game to me, SFxT has some more work to do. I can say better about it once the roster is fully established.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 09:00:01 AM by solidshark »
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
What the fuck is Anarchy Reigns, and why is it being listed next to big name fighting games like Street Fighter and Tekken? How the hell does it have more votes than KOF?

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
People is not voting the better game in this poll, is voting the most popular and famous fighting game, and we all know that KOF XIII can not compete in terms of popularity with SF etiher Tekken, so of course it can't with a SFxT crossover. What I can not understand is why SC5 or SkullGirls weren't options..., SF and Tekken hegemony makes me vomit.

I didn't know the poll end was today.... I voted but I  don't know if it was too late, there was already a winner when I voted :S
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

asociale

• Strongest Tiger
  • China, Shenzhen
    • View Profile
these kind of pools are just useless... glad to see 13 in there but there is no use at all...
SNK why the hell everytime you do something regarding the "online" experience is pure 屎!?!

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
  • Achieve the impossible~
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
I didn't know the poll end was today.... I voted but I  don't know if it was too late, there was already a winner when I voted :S
That's probably just the site's choice, if it still let you vote it's still going.

It really sucks that bad games like SFxT can become over-popularized just because of the companies behind them. :P
MBAA: H-Aoko
MBAC: Hisui & Kohaku
LB2: S-Akari
NGBC: DIO & Kaede
KOFXIII: Yuri / King / DuoLon

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
It really sucks that bad games like SFxT can become over-popularized just because of the companies behind them. :P
Games not even out yet and we're labeling it bad?

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
did my part, seems it wasnt enough though.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Nothing against Anarchy Reigns, but i think it should not be labeled as a "Fighting Game" .
Oh well, i did my part too :)

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
  • Achieve the impossible~
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
Games not even out yet and we're labeling it bad?
Watched the E3 videos? It's bad.
MBAA: H-Aoko
MBAC: Hisui & Kohaku
LB2: S-Akari
NGBC: DIO & Kaede
KOFXIII: Yuri / King / DuoLon

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
Voted!
@theanswerkof