Author Topic: Wacky Wacky 7 (a.k.a. Waku Waku 7)  (Read 9717 times)

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
Re: Wacky Wacky 7 (a.k.a. Waku Waku 7)
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2011, 04:22:00 AM »
Marchefelix- Hey look at it like this man, I'm Geese Howard, Mr. KOF is  Wolfgang Krauser and Oscar is Billy Kane!!!

So you're saying that Oscar is your henchman and Mr. KOF is the only man you fear? :P

Dark Geese

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2011, 05:11:50 AM »
Marchefelix- Hey look at it like this man, I'm Geese Howard, Mr. KOF is  Wolfgang Krauser and Oscar is Billy Kane!!!

So you're saying that Oscar is your henchman and Mr. KOF is the only man you fear? :P

No...I respect all the SoCal players....and I fear no one! Like traditional Geese Howard fashion, GOD himself could challenge me and I would accept the challenge!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 05:16:53 AM by Dark Geese »

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 11:05:03 PM »
Marchefelix- Hey look at it like this man, I'm Geese Howard, Mr. KOF is  Wolfgang Krauser and Oscar is Billy Kane!!!

No...I respect all the SoCal players....and I fear no one! Like traditional Geese Howard fashion, GOD himself could challenge me and I would accept the challenge!!!!!!!!

Relax, dude! I never implied that you disrespected any of these players. I just made a joke, one that I thought you would get. Guess I was wrong...

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2011, 04:06:49 AM »

Relax, dude! I never implied that you disrespected any of these players. I just made a joke, one that I thought you would get. Guess I was wrong...

You gotta throw out a j/k, lol, or at least a "jajajaja" :)

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2011, 11:28:50 AM »

You gotta throw out a j/k, lol, or at least a "jajajaja" :)

I threw out a :P

Is that not good enough?

Dark Geese

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2011, 01:14:36 AM »
Trust me marchefelix no biggie man I saw that trust me, my statement is only saying I don't fear anyone just to send a strong message my friend, Politics is all it is..politics...but trust me I am aware it was a joke! But I had to be careful how I responded to it because well "People watch my every word."

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2011, 04:54:49 AM »
Trust me marchefelix no biggie man I saw that trust me, my statement is only saying I don't fear anyone just to send a strong message my friend, Politics is all it is..politics...but trust me I am aware it was a joke! But I had to be careful how I responded to it because well "People watch my every word."

Why?

Dark Geese

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2011, 08:52:05 PM »

Why?

Because of who I am...which means people are chatting about what I say on "chats" and other stuff "behind my back" and others are talking about my tournament plans and other stuff (good stuff) etc, so I have to make sure what I say serves a purpose.

I have to take the good with the bad, which means the praise and also the idiocy that is Hindsight 20/20 and video games *Rolls eyes* (Easy to say what someone should've done in a match AFTER YOU KNOW THE RESULTS GENIUSES DUH LOL!!!!!!!)

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2011, 09:43:15 PM »

Why?

Because of who I am...which means people are chatting about what I say on "chats" and other stuff "behind my back" and others are talking about my tournament plans and other stuff (good stuff) etc, so I have to make sure what I say serves a purpose.

I have to take the good with the bad, which means the praise and also the idiocy that is Hindsight 20/20 and video games *Rolls eyes* (Easy to say what someone should've done in a match AFTER YOU KNOW THE RESULTS GENIUSES DUH LOL!!!!!!!)

That... must suck.

Dark Geese

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2011, 01:16:04 AM »

Why?

That... must suck.

Hey it's the nature of how things are...I realize that and thus I must act accordingly..stay tuned possibly Waku Waku 7 matches coming this weekend!

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2011, 09:56:16 PM »
2 things i hate about this game, it was not released for neo cd is #1. #2 is that fernadeath usually made me incert another coin just to beat him when i was styling on fools. i played everybody in the arcade but my mains were slash, rai & arina. i didnt see you guys doing many supercombos though, they are real easy in this game to combo with and should be abused. also this was basically the game that had me wanting ex moves in kof since 96.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2011, 06:10:44 AM »
2 things i hate about this game, it was not released for neo cd is #1. #2 is that fernadeath usually made me incert another coin just to beat him when i was styling on fools. i played everybody in the arcade but my mains were slash, rai & arina. i didnt see you guys doing many supercombos though, they are real easy in this game to combo with and should be abused. also this was basically the game that had me wanting ex moves in kof since 96.

I will agree with you on EX moves having been introduced to KOF earlier. I think the games would have been much cooler that way.