Author Topic: SVC Chaos Text Generator Pic Posts  (Read 109523 times)

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
Re: SVC Chaos Text Generator Pic Posts
« Reply #180 on: June 11, 2012, 10:07:55 PM »
While I wait for BioBooster's images, here some more from me:

Coming up next: Sagat's day job.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 07:57:01 PM by marchefelix »

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 12, 2012, 07:13:46 PM »
As promised:

I do not actually support Sandbag being a playable character in Smash 4 BTW.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 30, 2012, 07:24:51 AM »
So what's the deal here? If I don't make anything, nobody does? Sheesh...

Here's some images I've been meaning to post for a while (hadn't had a chance to use the Internet lately):

Maker

• New Challenger
  • Train Hard, Fight Easy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 02, 2012, 03:14:12 AM »
Good laughs man. Thanks i needed this.
Always improve.

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #184 on: July 02, 2012, 03:50:10 AM »

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 07, 2012, 08:29:26 PM »
Thanks for being a trooper, Running Wild. For that, I'll reward you with an idea you'll want to steal from.

But before I do that, I should remind you that the last image on the first page (one you made) doesn't show up anymore. In case you forgot what it said, I can remind you if you want.

Today's idea: the Fighting Games Move Shop! (And a really bad pun...)

To 500! (Oh wait, this isn't GameFAQs...)

But seriously, I'm ten images away from reaching half a k. I hope you guys will stick around for that because I have something special planned for that set of images.

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #186 on: July 07, 2012, 11:26:54 PM »
Looks like ImageShack deleted it due to their new 500 image limit.

BioBooster

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 09, 2012, 07:55:45 AM »
@marchefelix, good shit lol - one of your best yet.

I still haven't forgotten, just need to get time and get funny...

Hungry Color

• New Challenger
  • Bread N' Butter
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 13, 2012, 08:29:13 AM »
I must read all of these sometime, but I'm sure it will be a lonely night, a sad replacement for human interactio....oh pretty pictures!

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #189 on: July 16, 2012, 03:48:09 AM »
Fighting game anime. So what else is new?

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 18, 2012, 01:39:22 AM »
Fighting game anime.

I think I've watched only 5 minutes of FG anime in my entire life. It was a SF anime, and I found it boring.

So what else is new?

I have my next batch planned out, but don't wanna post it until solidshark gets his ass in here. I want both of the prominent image makers present for this (so don't bail on me yet, Running Wild).

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 19, 2012, 05:20:07 PM »
I have my next batch planned out, but don't wanna post it until solidshark gets his ass in here. I want both of the prominent image makers present for this (so don't bail on me yet, Running Wild).

My ass is still here, but it hasn't had as much time for creativity as I would've liked. That will change in a few days, and I'll have to comp off of RW's idea (you guys never cease to amaze me with the themes), but looking forward to what marchefelix has up his sleeve this time.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 31, 2012, 01:22:38 AM »
Remember that "something special" I had promised? Well, about that...

What I originally wanted to do was make a sort of "self-interview" where I reveal how I feel about making these images and the people who make them and stuff, using SVC images. Instead, I scrapped this idea and made random funny images like I usually do, and I did this for a couple of reasons:

1. As some of you have noticed, I haven't been on DreamCancel a lot this whole summer. The summertime is always a period of low Internet usage for me, and this time is no exception. Because of that, I knew that I wouldn't be able to post the self-interview images and the new ideas I got, so I decided to do just the new ideas.

2. Now that I think about it, doing an interview on myself would have been very lame, not to mention it would have been very arrogant of me. It's not like I do anything special, so to have done an interview on myself would have been very dick of me. That's how I feel about it anyways.

If that bit of news disappointed anyone, I'm sorry to have done that, but that's the way things turned out. This batch is still funny though, and I still do plan to tell you guys my feelings and stuff after the pics. So stick around.

500 images... damn. I've done a lot, haven't I?

First, I'd like to get something out of the way: no. I DO NOT have leukemia. That last image was a reference to a sad story I remember reading in middle school. (There's a story behind why I was reminded of this, but it's long and I don't really wanna tell it).

Second of all, I'd like to thank everyone who likes what I make and has supported me. I'd like to give special thanks to solidshark, who discovered this and who makes awesome commentary images. You rock, dude! I'd also like to thank Running Wild for being extremely funny and for not being afraid to write weird stuff in his images. I get the courage to do the same from you. I'm not kidding about that. And I'd also like to thank all of you who may not have done as many images as me or the other two I have specifically named, for having the courage to have given this a try. Just because you may not have done as much doesn't mean you guys aren't funny. You guys really are.

Finally, I'd like to say this: right now, I'm going to take a short break from making images and I'll be spending the rest of my summer trying to get my life back on track. Hopefully, I'll at least get a job so that I may finally be able to earn some cash of my own. And even if I don't, I'll have school to look forward to. I'll definitely become active again once that starts.

Once again, thank you all for being fans of what I do. And remember, this is only goodbye for now. You'll most likely see me again around the end of September and the beginning of October. And one last thing: don't let my absence stop you from making stuff of your own. By all means, do more.

:)

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 31, 2012, 02:06:01 AM »

That almost made me spit my cereal out.

Gross and too funny at the same time

Damn you marchefelix. I'm a Ryo player, and I can't unsee that now.

Weird how that one is funny too.

Second of all, I'd like to thank everyone who likes what I make and has supported me. I'd like to give special thanks to solidshark, who discovered this and who makes awesome commentary images. You rock, dude! I'd also like to thank Running Wild for being extremely funny and for not being afraid to write weird stuff in his images. I get the courage to do the same from you. I'm not kidding about that. And I'd also like to thank all of you who may not have done as many images as me or the other two I have specifically named, for having the courage to have given this a try. Just because you may not have done as much doesn't mean you guys aren't funny. You guys really are.

Finally, I'd like to say this: right now, I'm going to take a short break from making images and I'll be spending the rest of my summer trying to get my life back on track. Hopefully, I'll at least get a job so that I may finally be able to earn some cash of my own. And even if I don't, I'll have school to look forward to. I'll definitely become active again once that starts.

Once again, thank you all for being fans of what I do. And remember, this is only goodbye for now. You'll most likely see me again around the end of September and the beginning of October. And one last thing: don't let my absence stop you from making stuff of your own. By all means, do more.

:)

As the creator of this thread, I should thank you, and RW (you two especially) and others for making this thread be as good as it's been. Never expected to get that many laughs out of it. Aften 500 images, you deserve a break, so enjoy yourself, as me, RW, and whoever else fill in the gaps with more great ideas.

Marchefelix, I salute you sir.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #194 on: July 31, 2012, 02:50:00 AM »